Reviews for Without Sburb
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Interesting notion. Though I must wonder, if the kids never existed, wouldn't Dad never exist either? Seeing as he's Jane's son in the beta timeline, and Jane herself was also created via ectobiology.
Unless it's like I've long expected and Dad was adopted in both the Alpha and Beta timelines. That would explain why he is basically the same person in both, despite being raised by different people- his birth parents would have remained the same, and he was just adopted by John instead of Jane in the Alpha verse. In that case John playing the game would have no effect on his existence. For this fic I'm going to adopt this notion, because I quite like this piece and Dad's little segment was my favorite of the five.
Nice writing. Good luck with all future projects.
-L.M.
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow, just... Wow. I need to go think for a while.
3MM4-M4K4R4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
trgkzduyktvbgyekrrdGEAKYSKHE RSGVKTESRYHGTSYGTSADNESS
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Excuse me while I sob.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Bwaaaaa this is so sad but I love it
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
oOo ... I know I've thought about this kind of paradox double reacharound and stuff but wow. It's one thing to think about it, it's another to read about it, it's a whole 'nother thing to read about it in poetry format, and a fucknew thing to read it in MSPA language (you know how Hussie writes these narrations). Hopy ship, I never wanted the children to not have played the game; but now maybe I'd like to see this fanfiction be realized - Perhaps Karkat finding a timeline where the children didn't exist at all.
extraterrestrialAnchovy chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very, very few things make me Sadstuck. This came closer than anything else.