Reviews for Focus
mooner1999 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was a great story! I had been snooping around for some good seal steve fics and I'm glad that I found this. It had the perfect amount of seal steve and h/c. Thanks for sharing and good job on it.
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Love it!
stv2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Just found this gem of a story. Love the action and the humor is excellent. Love reading stories about Steve's past as a SEAL. You did great with this one:-)
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
One word for you - AWESOME. Detailed, well researched and a great plot. Great parallels drawn between Steve's two teams, the SEALs characteristics were described so well that I feel like I know them. Hence why I'm a blubbering wreck at the news Cam is remembered by a stone momument. The authenticity of the banter between the guys on that mission was marvellous, I don't know whether you've served or know people who have, but you've done a wonderful job and I look forward to more of your stories in time. Off to clear up my blubbering now, silly woman that I am! Thank you
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
love that story!
Runner043 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Just finished your story. Very nicely done. I really enjoyed a chance to see Steve in full SEAL action.
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love this glimpse you give us into what being a SEAL means and what having a team means. It makes me understand Steve more.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Excellent. One of the best stories I've read. Hope to see more from you.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
WOW! I loved this! What a great story! Two thumbs up! I loved the action and the SEAL's you brought forth onto my computer screen! They really came alive to me in my imagaination and I could see Steve interacting with them perfectly! I love reading pre-Five-0 stuff about Steve and you did it perfectly! Thank you for sharing!
sym64 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was really great, I enjoyed it tremendously. You managed to create lovable characters in such a short amount of pages. Great work. Great action, well flowing dialog and even some humor. I hope we’ll have the pleasure of reading more of your stuff. Thanks for sharing.
Dr. Nat chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
That was very well done. Your dialogue sounds perfectly natural, your descriptions are great, and the storyline was original. It is a great treat to read such a well-written story. I hope to read more of your work.
loveRnB chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow I don't know what else to say. WOW I love it. it first of it kind that I have read. WOW wow wow wow
Fifilla chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great story! I want definitely more of that! More SEAL missions, please!

Loved the last part and Steve's thoughts about his old and new team!

And that part was hilarious:

The bar came to just before the end of its route...and stopped.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Steve ground out.

Cam came up behind him, still keeping the gun trained on the entrance to the room. Immediately seeing the problem, the younger man groaned loudly.

"Seriously? What is this, Windows Vista?"

Steve smacked the side of one of the monitors, "Crappy computers."

*lol* great! Well, smacking the compunter monitor never works, but it's a great way to relieve frustation, isn't it? ;-)
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Well written. Good comparison between the SEAL team and 5-0. Touching without being sappy. Good job.
Susan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow - really nice take on another side. I bet we all like a preview to a realistic earlier life.

Really nicely done.