Reviews for Leaving Love
cr8ror chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This was an amazingly thought out story! maybe a bit more content would've been beneficial, but otherwise, Great!
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
You could go to advancers . Proboards if you want to talk to advanceshippers. Excellent story! Although it's been about 4 years. I hope you return to writing advanceshipping stories someday.
Jaquelyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It was absolutely adoreable I luved it. It was just so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great story! It was so sweet and I loved the ending! Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
very cool!
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I like it! that was unexpected. great job! :D
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Loved the introduction because of the imagery it had. And as everyone else has already said, it was really cute. Your love for advanceshipping shines through!
zeaeevee chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
aww

that was so beautiful. i cried tears of joy at the end. :')

nicely done :D
uknown chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
pretty good pretty good and this is you first wow code word lemon if you needed to know
Beastmode953 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So Youre an old advanceshipper? It's nice to hear you come back. Hope to see more updates and stories from you

!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
THAT WAS EXTREMELY CUTE TO READ. excuse me for the caps lock. i tend to do that a lot. XD

Love the ending, very cute. I normally think when Ash and May say "I love you" at the end and make out is old and annoying since i've read so many with the same plot line. I'm very happy that you didn't do that. You made the ending very cute and romantic.

I love this one-shot a lot. You did a great job writing this. well done.

~midnight
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is really good! Advanceshipping is my favorite as well. I'm not so good with one-shots (The fact that I've never attempted to write one), but I've got a pretty long fanfic that I'm writing that involves Advanceshipping. Anyways, good job!