Reviews for I Care About You Like That
11h05 chapter 1 . 6/15
Sweet, hot, in character and in need of at least another chapter!
Missy chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This is pretty much what I wanted to see Cassio Clare do, make tess ditch will, and love jem!
mona chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
pleading for more. your fanfic is one o th best that i hsve read of the infernal devicss .
sorry written ftom kindle
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I love it!
MilliniumLint chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice poor Will walking in on them
asmallwren chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love this, it's so sweet and beautiful, exactly how I want them to be together :) Thank you!
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Omg this is short but really good and with humor at the end oh my.
LovelyLys chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AWWWWW!
epic chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Epic
SekretIris chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I know you wrote this like last year but it was an awesome story and yes, I would like more. I'm sorry to say that I'm not a big JemxTessa fan but I've read all the TMI books and I'm waiting for the next to come out! (yay! so excited!) and the first to of TID but the third will be out soon! (again,yay! so excited). I actually, for some reason prefer Will, I don't know why!
Hahahah anywaaysssss good job!
:D :) :P-MissNerdyGirl12
RuneDraconis121 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
*** cough cough ***

OH MY ANGEL

LOL

!
the killer tigeress chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
LOVED IT ! you need to write more of it !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ahhh nose bleeeeeedddd
But ceeeeeyyyuuuuuuuuute
KateCurtis chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was AMAZING! Looooved it! :) Soooo cute! And the part with Will HILARIOUS! Continue writing can't wait to read more of your stories!
QueenAnnie1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Gah! Damn you will! I too am a Jem lover and having just finished Clockwork Prince, I am extremely frustrated the next book won't come out for 1 1/2 yrs. Thank heavens for fanfiction, I will need it to get my Jem & Tessa fix until then. :)