Reviews for Proud: Fictionista Witfit Prompts Winter 2011:2012
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Two things:
Edward needs to stop being silly. Even if he said to Bella his daughter was sick, it's not like she'd ask questions over the phone about where the mother is.
Edward also should have called Bella before hand to tell her he was going to bring Maddie and save them all the time instead of just showing up with her. In fact, the problem might not be that he brought Maddie but that he brought her without a heads up.
He's too paranoid.
demmy1124 chapter 34 . 12/18/2015
This is so good! I've been reading straight through and not even pausing to comment. You write these characters so beautifully, it's brought me to tears several times.
boopgirl chapter 68 . 12/8/2015
Absolutely loved it.
LAB1 chapter 68 . 11/8/2015
This story was wonderful! Beautiful writing!
it's simply me n you chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
Well, he was wondering where Bella stands. I think she has stated it pretty clearly here.
it's simply me n you chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I hope he opens up to Jasper. He really needs to talk to someone.
(Enjoying the story so far)
Guest chapter 57 . 5/24/2015
Really, that's what people were interested in-if Edward lasted longer this time? (Shakes head) Only on fanfic, I tell you!
So he lost it. It had to come up, of course-money. But yes, the remark about paying for sex was cruel.
If it was a fun story, Bella would have said-"Your pretty face is worth more than a twenty, I think!" :D
archy12 chapter 60 . 5/24/2015
Well, he has Bella with him now to share Maddie's responsibility, so yes, he can consider it. Earlier it wouldn't have been practical, even though he needed the money.
archy12 chapter 58 . 5/24/2015
That's better-they are behaving like adults and Edward has recognized his need to do everything on his own, his inability to share responsibility.
As for Bella's mother, the less said the better.
sparkledamnu chapter 68 . 4/30/2015
Wow, I have goosies and just the bestest warm, fuzzy feeling! Gah!

I enjoyed your story very much. Very endearing Edward. My heart burst with warmth and happiness for the love and sacrifices he was willing to make for his family. And Bella. Thank you for allowing her to find her way evolve into a very strong and sincere woman that just had so much pent up love to give.

I must confess that I adored the epilogue in Maddie's POV. Perfect ending to a perfect story. I enjoyed your writing very much.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your gifts of such wonderful stories to your fans.

Elaine Sparkle Damnu Elaine Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all reading sites
sury.h chapter 68 . 3/22/2015
Really great and sweet story! Thanks for sharing...
lmc123 chapter 67 . 1/17/2015
Mad dies point of view was beautiful...made me cry
morena.davidson.3 chapter 68 . 12/3/2014
I have loved this story so much. :) There is something so appealing about a man who works hard, and loves just as hard. Thanks for sharing. xo
ghartling chapter 67 . 10/7/2014
Amazing!
breakingdawn57 chapter 68 . 8/24/2014
Beautiful story! Excellently written! Love this Edward.
5,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »