Reviews for Proud: Fictionista Witfit Prompts Winter 2011:2012
prachi310884 chapter 1 . 1/18
I truly love this story
Nataly29 chapter 68 . 8/4/2020
What a beautiful, sweet and inspiring story! I loved it, thank you so much for sharing it with us! :D
debba8 chapter 68 . 5/15/2020
This is a great story!
narsuess chapter 67 . 5/10/2020
I've finished this fic in less than a day, I couldn't seem to put it down, it's a very interesting story to read and I just had to know what will happen to Edward and Bella and Maddie.

Edward's struggle as single parent was real and I just couldn't help but feel sympathy and emotional here and there, but at the end his love and devotion was paid off.

very lovely story, thanks for sharing
jane-with-a-y chapter 66 . 6/20/2019
I've really enjoyed this story; thank you so much for your creativity and way with words. I wasn't sure about this one at first - I don't particularly like stories where the characters are still married. But you handled this with grace and love.

My two-year old grandson is named Edward. We call him Teddy!
Mia chapter 68 . 3/4/2019
Loved the book. Read it in one go. Thank you! :)
Hazeleyes59 chapter 68 . 11/20/2018
I've just read this story for the 3rd or 4th time and it's just as good as the first time. Thank you for writing this Edward.
S1203 chapter 68 . 10/16/2018
You make my day, last two days with that great story! Apslouttly beautiful read. Thank you!
soccermom101113 chapter 67 . 8/27/2018
Omg the ending has me crying. Great story. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10/2018
He is walking a thin line...i respected him more when he said he wouldnt mess with a married woman...here he is doing it...that makes him a bad father
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2018
Eh...edward is kinda stupid.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 4/30/2018
I wish I was?
She is a married woman who is well known in the hospital. She should not be sleeping in the bed with him. My question on whether Bella came from money was answered. I'm guessing that Bella is controlled and not really in control of much money so that is why she is trying to sell the house behind Demetri's back. She should go buy a bunch of expensive things on credit cards and then resell them or return them for cash if she can but I think most places will do a refund on the card.
VryUnique chapter 27 . 4/30/2018
They really shouldn't be holding hands.
VryUnique chapter 23 . 4/30/2018
I can't wait for them to be together but only if Bella breaks ties with her husband. It seems like that might mean breaking ties with her parents also, or at least her dad. I'm wondering if Bella comes from money or not.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 4/30/2018
I would think since there are cameras outside Demetri could see if anything was going on. I bet Demetri was talking about Bella chatting with Jasper also.
5,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »