Reviews for and that's just romance
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
It's okay Amaimon, sometimes I don't get it either.

(Funny and cute and so gloriously relatable. Many thanks!)
oh maimie chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
"that couldn't be sanitary!" lolol this was great!
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
sounds like Amaimon.
jazzcalhoun95 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awww, so cute! I felt the same way when I saw some PDA!
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lol! I love this! Amaimon and his obliviousness. xD

This is just great. Nice job. :D
Isagawa chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
(I'm sorry if they're mistakes. I'm French. So I don't really speak English).
That. Is. So. Cuuuuute.
I think you've really understood Amaimon's character and thoughts. And that's pretty funny to read it by the way x)
So. I wonder if you're okay... Well, I wanna translate your fic and publish it on my account. I hope you will agree, I'm waiting for your answer )
Bursama chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
... Wow. Just wow.

I really liked this drabble, the way how you dived into Amaimon's mind and wrote this whole thing from his PoW really made it stand out from other drabbles. Just... Wow.
yootena chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was so fun and hilarious. I probably reread it at least 5 times. I just loved the entire idea of Amaimon thinking this way and it's so perfect and in character. Great job!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my god, this is hilarious!
Awesome drabble!
Taki chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aww, poor thing. ;; 3;;

Totally understand that reaction. Egh.
Ssindel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hehehehe ) I love amaimon this is really good xD
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was funny, I really liked it. My favorite part was probably the summary, that's good. I like how Amaimon is like 'his younger siblings' and 'he might get infected' like it's a disease. Ha! Good job.
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I agree, Amaimon, I don't understand either. Lol
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Yep. Can definitely see him doing that. Sitting back on his haunches, thumbnail between his teeth, blinking... and not understanding a thing. xD
ceruleanday chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
hi, it's me onicchi. thanks for the fic. it's totally laughable. hahaha. i thought it's going to be romance, but indeed, it makes me laugh out loud. LOL

thank you so much for typing this fic. and happy marry christmas. :)