Reviews for The Goddess of Never Being Broken
Move rating up to T please!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm not usually a fan of Hermione/Severus, but this story is beautiful.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 1/6
This is hauntingly beautiful and a joy to read. Well done!
jeanjeanvaljean chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Very sweet.
Xion faith chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
beautiful story! i liked it a lot!
narratively chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You're absolutely wonderful. Didn't you know?
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
What a beautiful story, and so well-written too! I love your style - it was like a soothing ride down a quiet river in a cozy boat for two.
Bruna chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is so beautiful. I have no words to explain how much I'm in love with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I liked this article. Can I try to translate it into Chinese and publish in my face book?
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was awe-inspiring. Loved every line and every word. It was comforting, sorrowful, and, ultimately, uplifting. Thank you for writing this.
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wonderfully written. Delightful read. Although I do wonder why Hermione doesn't have contact with some of her other Wizarding friends beside Minerva.

Thanks so much for writing.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
The only cure for not being loved is...being loved.

For both of them.

Very well done.
Lilith Fae chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I love this story. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me get all warm and fluttery. I love it!
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
God, can your stories become any more perfect than they already are? Let me answer that for you: no. Every story of your is like a treat that makes my day a little better. What can I say, I loved the concept on Snape being lind and Hermione helping him heal himself. Fantastic read. Now I'm off to read another! :)
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is very powerful. I like the slow arrival at healing, through the breaking, and the way that it mirrors the season's changes.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »