Reviews for The Goddess of Never Being Broken
And there it is ladies and gentleman. The treatment to whatever the hell was wrong with Snape was sex. :P
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 8/13
You leave my heart and soul just ragged with your beautiful writing - a quivering pile of tears and snot and painful happiness - I mean this in the best possible way. And I've just reread this for the umpteenth time. You pack more in under 10,000 words than most writers can manage in five times that amount. I have only read a few of your stories because I have to pace myself - they are too delicious to not be savored or rushed. You are a marvel. Merci mille fois.
TagathaC chapter 1 . 6/30
OH GOD, that was beautiful. Your writing is poetic and moved me SO much. The pacing was exquisite and the breakdown/breakthrough at the end blew me away. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. (I wanted it to never end...)
This is the most beautiful fan fiction I've ever read. Why is it the most beautiful, you ask? The way you told the story was while awkward at times, it was still very poetic, heartbreaking, and moving. Another aspect of the story that I liked was that it revolves around Hermione and Snape. Which for me, was unexpected. As far as the movies and books go, Snape had always insulted Hermione quite harshly, and those insults were the only times I can think of off the top of my head, they've ever interacted. To see a story where they are actually developing an understanding of each other and eventually romantic feelings is very new to me. I also admired how you were able to keep them both in character, except I never imagined Snape would actually smile. Hermione had an interesting quality about her as well. Being a therapist, even though she had her own emotional problems, which she and Snape bonded over as he had emotional problems himself even if he wasn't cooperative about it at first. What happened between Hermione and Ron didn't seem that far off either. I'm not saying they're not right for each other, but it would be possible for them to end up that way if they didn't play their cards right. However I don't believe Ron would go as far as to hit Hermione, she was his friend at Hogwarts. Now as I was already aware that there was going to be a romance between Hermione and Snape, given the genre. But I did not see the sex scene coming at all. That really threw me off since I was under the impression that this was rated K for kids. Luckily I'm aware of what sex is. But the thought of Snape having sex with anyone in particular is disturbing since he is not the most attractive guy I've seen, and the thought of having to imagine him naked makes me want to shudder. It's not disturbing to the point where I would stop reading though. No, the story was too good for me to stop. My most favorite aspect however was the symbolism, that was what really brought this story to life. Using Snape's blindness as a way to show that not only is he blind to the point where he can't see his surroundings, but he is also blind to the fact that he is a good person. And the painting of the goddess at the end as well as the message on it was memorable, and held a lot of meaning. This whole story held a lot of meaning. A beautiful story about two people healing each other's hearts.
Judging from the year this was written, you've read all the books right? If so then you should know that Snape would at least have some good memories if he could conjure a Patronus. The silver doe that led Harry to the Sword of Gryffindor was Snape's Patronus.
Move rating up to T please!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm not usually a fan of Hermione/Severus, but this story is beautiful.
Free2BMe1 chapter 1 . 1/6
This is hauntingly beautiful and a joy to read. Well done!
jane.janedoe chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Very sweet.
Xion faith chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
beautiful story! i liked it a lot!
narratively chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You're absolutely wonderful. Didn't you know?
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
What a beautiful story, and so well-written too! I love your style - it was like a soothing ride down a quiet river in a cozy boat for two.
Bruna chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is so beautiful. I have no words to explain how much I'm in love with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I liked this article. Can I try to translate it into Chinese and publish in my face book?
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was awe-inspiring. Loved every line and every word. It was comforting, sorrowful, and, ultimately, uplifting. Thank you for writing this.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »