Reviews for The Goddess of Never Being Broken
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/28
ok so, note to self... no reading your work while at the gym... unless getting misty on the treadmill and looking like a complete nutter is on the agenda. seriously though another amazing take on this pairing. #hafhpotterhead
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 4/21
Seriously your writing is so powerful and intense. I loved this story!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I'm speechless. This was the definition of raw beauty. Beautiful concept and story and I loved every single line.
Pamela whitney chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Breathtakingly beautiful
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Dear Author,
I've read this story about a year ago, for the first time. It was one of the first stories I have ever read. I didn't leave a review then. I'm sorry.
I've grown as a reader since, learnt proper etiquette at last.
I discovered your story again today and I found it even more beautiful then before. After reading so many others, I can say it's standing out.
It brings a sense of calmness. As I read, I feel as it washes over me...maybe it's the contact with nature and the rain...
I can feel their pain and suffering, but there is love weaved through it. And in the end there is more love, than anything else. I love it.
Fox xx

P.S.
I found some plant names you've used -dittany and wolfsbane. As a florist i realise, they are plant names, but I think it will be confusing to less knowledgeable reader. As you know, in HP world, these names are used for well known potions.
D
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This was so beautiful. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Lovely.
Nocturnal2015 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Really the most BEAUTIFUL story I've ever read!
You are a really very good and awesome writer!
I loved this story very much.
CynthiaER chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
A beautifully written story that perfectly sums up Severus' life as well as the experience of all human lives. We cannot avoid suffering, often times it is unexplainable and unfair, yet it can make us more powerful than we ever were. This story encapsulates that message while being a touching narrative of love. Thank you so much for writing this lovely piece.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Finally a happy ending. You have just made me incredibly happy with this story. It is so warm and wonderful and I just love to know, that Severus and Hermione are happy now.
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
awesome!
meg527 chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Wow! I love this! Thank you!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing this with us. I wish I had the words to explain just how much it meant to me. Alas I do not, and so I shall simply say that you have created something very, very beautiful here.
memomemo chapter 1 . 12/20/2015