Reviews for The Goddess of Never Being Broken
Pamela whitney chapter 1 . 7/16
Breathtakingly beautiful
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/6
Dear Author,
I've read this story about a year ago, for the first time. It was one of the first stories I have ever read. I didn't leave a review then. I'm sorry.
I've grown as a reader since, learnt proper etiquette at last.
I discovered your story again today and I found it even more beautiful then before. After reading so many others, I can say it's standing out.
It brings a sense of calmness. As I read, I feel as it washes over me...maybe it's the contact with nature and the rain...
I can feel their pain and suffering, but there is love weaved through it. And in the end there is more love, than anything else. I love it.
Fox xx

P.S.
I found some plant names you've used -dittany and wolfsbane. As a florist i realise, they are plant names, but I think it will be confusing to less knowledgeable reader. As you know, in HP world, these names are used for well known potions.
D
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 6/9
This was so beautiful. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Nocturnus chapter 1 . 6/8
Lovely.
Nocturnal2015 chapter 1 . 5/2
Really the most BEAUTIFUL story I've ever read!
You are a really very good and awesome writer!
I loved this story very much.
CynthiaER chapter 1 . 5/1
A beautifully written story that perfectly sums up Severus' life as well as the experience of all human lives. We cannot avoid suffering, often times it is unexplainable and unfair, yet it can make us more powerful than we ever were. This story encapsulates that message while being a touching narrative of love. Thank you so much for writing this lovely piece.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 4/30
Finally a happy ending. You have just made me incredibly happy with this story. It is so warm and wonderful and I just love to know, that Severus and Hermione are happy now.
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 2/7
awesome!
meg527 chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow! I love this! Thank you!
lena1987 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing this with us. I wish I had the words to explain just how much it meant to me. Alas I do not, and so I shall simply say that you have created something very, very beautiful here.
memomemo chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
continue please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
amazing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
And there it is ladies and gentleman. The treatment to whatever the hell was wrong with Snape was sex. :P
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
You leave my heart and soul just ragged with your beautiful writing - a quivering pile of tears and snot and painful happiness - I mean this in the best possible way. And I've just reread this for the umpteenth time. You pack more in under 10,000 words than most writers can manage in five times that amount. I have only read a few of your stories because I have to pace myself - they are too delicious to not be savored or rushed. You are a marvel. Merci mille fois.
TagathaC chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
OH GOD, that was beautiful. Your writing is poetic and moved me SO much. The pacing was exquisite and the breakdown/breakthrough at the end blew me away. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. (I wanted it to never end...)