Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2019
I like the pairing and the story. The children are so cute. Thank you for brightening my day with your lovely tale.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
it. Thank you.
skyeryder01 chapter 14 . 9/8/2018
Loved this! Especially loved how he was with the kids.
Jamethiel-bane chapter 14 . 7/11/2018
This is adorable! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Ah, maybe Hermione isn't as hopeless as I'd feared. I hope she files for divorce the next day.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
If Ron's already oh-so-conveniently set himself up a li'l apartment, he's cheating. I'm surprised "smart" Hermione missed that. She's gone full-on gormless, hasn't she?
Timelady92 chapter 14 . 10/5/2017
Beautiful! Kinda sad that it is over.
CrazySlytherin chapter 14 . 9/28/2017
love it
pottohipamus chapter 11 . 6/20/2017
Aww, that was such a feel-good chapter, and the ad next to this box is showing chocolate and chocolate, so there's just sweetness everywhere. You had me worried whether Severus' pride would muck up his happiness, it was lovely how Hermione framed doing the right thing, so his pride could still win.
I feel like I got a lovely Christmas gift too, thanks for sharing :)
JosieGardiner51 chapter 14 . 4/10/2017
Nice, lovely warm fuzzy story. I needed that after the scary story I read previous to this. Go Snape and Hermione.
Mrs O S chapter 14 . 3/19/2017
love it!
Saissa chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
About Ron and Hermione - it's called Being taken advantage of - Ron has cleaerly taken advantage of Hermione so that she ends up being just average... -
To Ron, she is his housekeeper, nanny, cook, bed warmer when he is home, maid, and every one else All Unpaid of course and he doesnt have to do anything!
Why the heck did she even PACK UP for him? He is the one moving out - HE should have packed his own stuff!

And if you dont use it, you lose it - magic that is. Hermione must be losing her magic because she has spent the last 20 some years not using it!
Snaperipper chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
Cute and lovely.
Rae13004 chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
.x
QueenMagic1917 chapter 14 . 2/21/2016
A lovely, fun and heartwarming story! I love the counting to 10 part that Severus does with Rose. The whole story was so sweet and I really liked it! One of my go-to fics, definitely!