Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
blown-transistor chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I actually found this story while at work earlier, but couldn't review until now. Wonderful story.

By the way, the Greek counting? Do I detect an "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" reference, or is that found elsewhere too?

Can't wait to read more!

JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Naughty thoughts from Hermione. I think Snape IS fond of Rose. Now, can we get Ron out of the way so that we can see what Snape really thinks of Hermione? ;)

Great chapter. I'm loving this story (and I don't usually enjoy the ones with Ron/Rose/Hugo).
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
It was good. Keep smiling. :-)
mattsloved1 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Oh Rose, what a mistake to make. *shakes head while smiling* I love how Hermione is really starting to see Severus as a person and now how she remembers him. How sad to think that Severus' mother may not have known how special he is. Hmm...detention with Professor Snape when you're an adult. Hm... ;)

Thanks again!
renaid chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Oh, good golly! Hermione dressed as a French maid cleaning Severus's rooms. Now that's a visual!

I love Bilbo!

Still giggling - I look forward to seeing where this goes next.
shortturtle chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Love your story! Can't wait to read more!
middlekertz chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
popevenus chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I can see the exchange between Hermine and Shape. This is great. Keep em coming.
Lunajen323 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
That was happy. And I would Happy for more...:). Loving his interaction with Hermione.
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Nice reading. Keep smiling. :-)
kiwi93089 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I giggled at chapter 6 and I noticed that both chapter 5 and 6 were longer then some of the previous chapters! awesome ]
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Will Hermione come to my house next?

Thanks for posting. :)

whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
i like this story, you did somethink i really love you did not make ron the bad guy, they just fell out of love, and trying to be friends, if you going to gave hermoine snape, gave ron a girl two. good story.
MK08 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Ah, I love it! I think the idea that Professor Snape is now, apparently, Hermione's go-to-guy for advice. And the fact that he even bothers answering is somewhat surprising.

Hermione sounds an awful lot like me when it comes to cleaning, too. I'll mean to only work on one room or area, and end up doing half the house. But at least Snape seems secretly pleased by this! And what's that about noticing her big brown eyes and resemblance to a French maid? Haha :)

Definitely can't wait until the next chapter! Excellent work!
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 12/12/2011