Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
kiwi93089 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I liked the exchange where Rose thought her mother was trading sex for grades... even thought I'm sure its been done at some angle before it still felt witty and new. I'm just so impressed with how this story is moving but not rushing which is exactly the kind of story I was hoping for!
keelhaulrose chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I think Hermione might have a long night of thought in her future.

Great job. I'm awaiting more.
Miskacz chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I know, I repeat myself, but I cant wait for more. Is SS really fond of Rose. Cant we get some POV from SS or more Rose x Severus and naturally much much more from HG/SS

Very thx
blown-transistor chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I actually found this story while at work earlier, but couldn't review until now. Wonderful story.

By the way, the Greek counting? Do I detect an "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" reference, or is that found elsewhere too?

Can't wait to read more!

Jen
JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Naughty thoughts from Hermione. I think Snape IS fond of Rose. Now, can we get Ron out of the way so that we can see what Snape really thinks of Hermione? ;)

Great chapter. I'm loving this story (and I don't usually enjoy the ones with Ron/Rose/Hugo).
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
It was good. Keep smiling. :-)
mattsloved1 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Oh Rose, what a mistake to make. *shakes head while smiling* I love how Hermione is really starting to see Severus as a person and now how she remembers him. How sad to think that Severus' mother may not have known how special he is. Hmm...detention with Professor Snape when you're an adult. Hm... ;)

Thanks again!
renaid chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Oh, good golly! Hermione dressed as a French maid cleaning Severus's rooms. Now that's a visual!

I love Bilbo!

Still giggling - I look forward to seeing where this goes next.
shortturtle chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Love your story! Can't wait to read more!
middlekertz chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Yaaaayyy!
popevenus chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I can see the exchange between Hermine and Shape. This is great. Keep em coming.
Lunajen323 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
That was happy. And I would Happy for more...:). Loving his interaction with Hermione.
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Nice reading. Keep smiling. :-)
kiwi93089 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I giggled at chapter 6 and I noticed that both chapter 5 and 6 were longer then some of the previous chapters! awesome ]
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Will Hermione come to my house next?

Thanks for posting. :)