Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
severus49 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely fantastic story all except for this one line: You didn't leave me must choice, what with breaking down my door and everything." Problem is, it doesn't sound like something a grown man would say, let alone Snape. If you changed it to "You didn't leave me much choice, Mrs. Weasley. If I would not have admitted you, I would have found my door hexed to splinters." or something along those lines. I love the story - and I have to admit, I'm just like Hermione when someone bullies my daughters: I am on the warpath in nanoseconds! I hope Rose gets her head on straight - no Malfoy's worth it anyway.
renaid chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
It seems to me Ron wants Hermione to suggest divorce so he can blame her when it happens. He gives the appearance of wanting to be out without having to take responsibility for it. That's what he's hinting around for.

And how pathetic "I think about the kids sometimes, too." Does Hermione really not see what a horrible father and husband he has been? He's the one who basically moved out and she basically left him.

This taking no responsibility to save the marriage because "I just don't feel enough" is a load of crap. Marriage takes work and if you stop trying it will die. Dude. Put me and Ron in a back alley and I'll have some words. Throw Hermione back there, too. They both need some whooping on.

I know, this is an HGSS story so we want her with Severus eventually but this half-assed attitude toward marriage is really steaming me! Sorry, long and stressful week has revealed itself in my passionate review...
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Ooh... I'm sure he does. He's a clever fellow. I look forward to your update.
mattsloved1 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Hmm, Hermione needs to learn that though our guys love us as we are, they also appreciate a little effort. And it may have helped her feel a bit better too.

I like this sentence, "In swept the man of the hour." How else could you describe a Snape entrance? lol

Glad to see Hermione now understands what is going on with Rose. Too bad Ron wasn't more concerned besides her crush being a Malfoy. Wonder if Hermione took over this area so much he just gave up years earlier?

Lovely job my dear! I'm thinking of rereading a few of your other pieces this week once things slow down.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I figured it was a crush, but it never crossed my mind the crush would be Scorpius Malfoy (giggles). God Ron was ticking me off, there is something wrong with him...SERIOUSLY wrong... He was never one for grades but GAH, he was focusing on the complete and utter WRONG thing to focus on...Cheese and rice...Anyway, this is very good! I love this and I can't wait until you update!
Miskacz chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
That just cruel, I cant wait, please post up soon :)
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
renaid chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I'm sure that Ron's behavior has evolved to what it is now over a period of time and that Hermione probably just doesn't recognize it for what it is any longer. But I'm ready to clock him one right across the jaw. What a bonehead.

Imagine Rose's horror to discover her mother was in the classroom for such a performance! That certainly was the best way to get to the bottom of that mystery! So, will her behavior and performance improve or not?
kiwi93089 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I had a feeling it was going to be a boy's fault lol

I'm sure Hermione has no idea how a boy could be more important than learning

(I'm sure someone already mentioned it but there is a name typo "Rob bought them for her while in Italy." )

loved it and i'm excited for tomorrow's chapter
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Sounds like it's time for Hermione to claim a different sort of life for herself. I wonder what choices she'll make?

Thanks for posting,

hm88
middlekertz chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Yay! This is PERFECT! :D
notwritten chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Very good. I like Snape's suggustion for Hermione to see how he teaches now. Keep smiling. :-)
Vl15 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I love snape.. seriously one of my favorite..
kiwi93089 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
oh witty witty witty ] poor Hermione and her wet hair
renaid chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I think I"m ready to see Hermione get a backbone, decide what she wants, and do something. She's allowed her life to become pointless, particularly if her children attend boarding school. Ron walks all over her and so does Snape. She is not the same girl she used to be.

The lesson should be enlightening!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »