Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
middlekertz chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
:( Her magic... But hey, I loved Severus! You've characterized him very well. :) Why is the comma placed differently in the title than it was when she was remembering the song?
mattsloved1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Nice update. See I always loved the thought of Hermione ending up with Severus. I thought he was a person who would continue to challenge her. I look forward to Hermione's watching a potions class. lol Thanks! :)
renaid chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Well, that fight was a long time coming. Your Ron and Hermione are very in character! And Snape sounds an awful lot like himself, as well, in the very brief letters he is sending! Too funny.

I'm still itching for a Ron smack down. Does he have a piece on the side?
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Wow, that blow up was nice...Ron should have remembered how important grades are to Hermione. I love it when Hermione is persistent. and yes, you're right, Severus is VERY formidable... I hope that this smooths itself out without blood shed...Or do I...Naw, much more fun that way :)

Please update soon, I can't wait to see exactly why Rose is failing potions.
keelhaulrose chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I have a feeling Snape is going to get something to rival himself in snark and bad temper, the mood she's writing that letter in. I'm having one of those "I want to be a fly on the wall" moments.

Great job. Looking forward to more.
notwritten chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
This was really interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
middlekertz chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
This was a really nice chapter. Que, Sera Sera is in what language?
kiwi93089 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Of course Ron would just walk in and starting making a sandwich... its totally normal after telling someone you want a divorce via a letter. *rolls eyes* silly Ron
Vl15 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Love me the mama bear.. I'm like that with my child.. Lol.. I'm all honesty I never really understood why they really ended up together . It felt like in the end jk just pick the most predictable ending and called it a day..lol..
mattsloved1 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Wow, Hermione didn't pull any punches did she? I almost feel bad for Ron. Almost. ;) Well she's taken care of her husband, now it's Professor Snape's turn. lol Thanks for a great update! :D
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Hi there. :-) I look forward to more of this story, though I am headed over to see the other entries on LJ. Thanks for the tip. :-) This is good so far, and I like that you didn't make Ron hateful. Thanks, hon! HG4eva
worrywart chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Squee! I like it!
Vl15 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ohh no he didn't.. Lol cant wait for more..
renaid chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
It's nice to see a new story from you! I look forward to following it, though I do worry that Hermione is going to assault Severus with all the anger she should be pummeling Ron with!
ChildoftheLight chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
hahaha. I am sooo looking forward to more. I cant say as I completely buy Hermione and Ron's reaction, just because I see Hermione as a very passionate person, but her reaction to Snape made me grin like mad. Update quick!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »