Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
hisnhers chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
oh so sweet. -his
hisnhers chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
It's not easy to realize that the decisions we make have long reaching and long lasting results... -his
hisnhers chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
oh, no. she cleaned his rooms? she really misses being a mommy and wife (by that I mean having her kids home, not that she isn't a mommy since they aren't home). or she's obsessive compulsive. which is a great possibility.

when my pain level is up I have a hard time using the caps button. sorry. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. -his
hisnhers chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
groomer?!

ok. now you and I need to have a little talk. you aren't making Hermione feel very good about herself you know. her husband left her, snape is being a jerk. you, her writer, need to be more understanding of her feelings. ok? ok. glad we have that out of the way. lol! -his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
ouch.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
oh no, they didn't!

oh yes, they did.

"...brings down the intellectual integrity of the class"? ouch. Snape - I've never called him THAT before, always 'Severus' - is about to find out just what Hermione is like when she is... riled. tehee!

I have 2 adults - trying to remember they aren't kids anymore isn't easy... I believed other adults when they told me my kids acted up, I wasn't stupid - they WERE mine, you know - but this?! nope. over the line. yup. WAAAAAAY over. Go Hermione! -his
Dimac99 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Penis Plimpies lol! Serves the bugger right. Snape was a good evolution from the old days, still the right amount of prickly :-)
StormDragonfly chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Aw, that was a sweet first kiss.
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Well goodness this has to be one of my favorite stories. Ive added you as an author to follow and this story as a favourite. Thank you. Love the way you portray children by the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Oh, this is a splendid chapter! Hermione has her magic back, and nobody was vaporized in the potions accident. Always a good thing. And "I love you" always wins.

Snape has won the children, too, simply by showing up when he said he would.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Some days you just have to love Rita Skeeter-she apparently took Hermione at her word (which has to be a first. And Hermione didn't even have to wave a can of Raid around to encourage her, either).

Lovely chapter-and yes, those middle of the night encounters can be quite awkward. However, Severus was only doing what Hermione told him to, so Rose was a tad unfair.

Anyway, enjoying this a lot.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
A ha! The truth comes out-or at least part of it. I suspect Ron was seeing the bimbo before he made the break with Hermione, and if put to the question, has already brought her to the Burrow as the new, improved person in his life. I bet Molly would tell Hermione, if only to throw it in her face.

I wonder if the kids have met her already, and have simply been quiet about it.

And Hermione is doing the revenge thing, but hey, after the way Ron has jerked her around...I just hope she doesn't hurt Severus later on by deciding he was just revenge on Ron.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
What a lovely Christmas! Snape still isn't sure of his welcome, or he wouldn't have made that mistake with the T-shirt, but everything worked out after all.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Yup, Ron has someone on the side all right. Bet she won't like canaries...

But Severus has his beautiful witch on the side right now, and I think he's the winner.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

But of course Snape is just a friend. Oh, wait, it's Severus now.

Falls over laughing, yes, she is in so much trouble.
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »