Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 1/17/2014
Oh, this is a splendid chapter! Hermione has her magic back, and nobody was vaporized in the potions accident. Always a good thing. And "I love you" always wins.

Snape has won the children, too, simply by showing up when he said he would.
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
Some days you just have to love Rita Skeeter-she apparently took Hermione at her word (which has to be a first. And Hermione didn't even have to wave a can of Raid around to encourage her, either).

Lovely chapter-and yes, those middle of the night encounters can be quite awkward. However, Severus was only doing what Hermione told him to, so Rose was a tad unfair.

Anyway, enjoying this a lot.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
A ha! The truth comes out-or at least part of it. I suspect Ron was seeing the bimbo before he made the break with Hermione, and if put to the question, has already brought her to the Burrow as the new, improved person in his life. I bet Molly would tell Hermione, if only to throw it in her face.

I wonder if the kids have met her already, and have simply been quiet about it.

And Hermione is doing the revenge thing, but hey, after the way Ron has jerked her around...I just hope she doesn't hurt Severus later on by deciding he was just revenge on Ron.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
What a lovely Christmas! Snape still isn't sure of his welcome, or he wouldn't have made that mistake with the T-shirt, but everything worked out after all.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/3/2014
Yup, Ron has someone on the side all right. Bet she won't like canaries...

But Severus has his beautiful witch on the side right now, and I think he's the winner.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Tea, Earl Grey, hot.

But of course Snape is just a friend. Oh, wait, it's Severus now.

Falls over laughing, yes, she is in so much trouble.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Ah, yes. Hermione is going to get her magic back by using it, and she was always good at brewing. Although it would certainly put me off my feed to have my teenaged daughter rolling her eyes in the process.

And somehow, I'm not surprised that Hermione is beginning to forget Ron here.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
"*That* was happy?"

-Yup. And considering how much time she's used up of his busy life so far (remember, Potions, House Head, grading, though at least he's not spying any more), it's the best she's going to get.

At least for now.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
She's paying a lot more attention to Snape than she is to her husband. And Ron? He's willing to let things ride (at least till his little popsie turns up pregnant, then he'll be there on the spot to ask for a quickie divorce).

And she's still thinking of herself as Granger, not Weasley. Hint!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh, dear. Ron obviously has found someone else; he's not in the least bit anxious about the kids, and he's too easily diverted from his favorite sport of slanging Slytherin, and Malfoys in particular. And Hermione really has noticed he's different.

Interesting that she'd wear the newish robes that Ron gave her for Snape, but not for Ron.

And Rose needs a firm talking to, not that it's going to do her any good; Hermione never listened to anyone about Ron, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I wonder what is happening to Hermione's magic?

And Snape terrorized Hermione and she did just fine (along with others in her class that bothered to study and pay attention to lab technique). But she doesn't want to be fair, she wants to be furious-and for some odd reason she isn't *outwardly* furious at Ron-so she has to be mad at someone, and as ever, there's Snape in view.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Oh, dear. No, Hermione's and Ron's priorities have *never* been the same. And Ron has never had to grow up; he's a Quidditch star, and Hermione takes care of everything else, the way that his mother did. Although, she'd hate to admit it, but when Ron is on tour with the team and the kids are at Hogwarts, just how much housework is there? I suspect she's more bored than anything.

But that's enough, because I've been there too.

And Snape is going to get yelled at, too (though Rose will not escape without a Stern Talking To, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh, dear. Snape is going to get all the anger that Hermione wants to throw at Ron. It won't be fair, of course, but Snape won't be surprised; I suspect he's amazed he's still alive, and wondered how his death got screwed up.

Me, I'd be sending a Flaming Howler of Death...to Ron. And wondering who the cute little darling he's messing around with is-after all, he was perfectly content with affairs the way they were till now.

But Hermione was rotting till all this happened.
1ori ann chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I vote 'or is it.' I would love to see (read) more. How the Weasley's react. Ron's reaction to hearing his kids call Severus dad. While reading, I thought of Rose wanting to be Snape instead of Weasley and filling a name change when she came of age.

To sum up (1) great story and (2) would love to read more.
ProperT chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Well apparently it's read Cybro stories week, lol. Another wonderful tale- I loved your Rose and Hugo characterizations. And I loved Severus's 'I love you' moment! :D Uhm... What about Rose and Scorpius though? Lol...
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »