Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Oh, dear. Ron obviously has found someone else; he's not in the least bit anxious about the kids, and he's too easily diverted from his favorite sport of slanging Slytherin, and Malfoys in particular. And Hermione really has noticed he's different.

Interesting that she'd wear the newish robes that Ron gave her for Snape, but not for Ron.

And Rose needs a firm talking to, not that it's going to do her any good; Hermione never listened to anyone about Ron, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I wonder what is happening to Hermione's magic?

And Snape terrorized Hermione and she did just fine (along with others in her class that bothered to study and pay attention to lab technique). But she doesn't want to be fair, she wants to be furious-and for some odd reason she isn't *outwardly* furious at Ron-so she has to be mad at someone, and as ever, there's Snape in view.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Oh, dear. No, Hermione's and Ron's priorities have *never* been the same. And Ron has never had to grow up; he's a Quidditch star, and Hermione takes care of everything else, the way that his mother did. Although, she'd hate to admit it, but when Ron is on tour with the team and the kids are at Hogwarts, just how much housework is there? I suspect she's more bored than anything.

But that's enough, because I've been there too.

And Snape is going to get yelled at, too (though Rose will not escape without a Stern Talking To, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh, dear. Snape is going to get all the anger that Hermione wants to throw at Ron. It won't be fair, of course, but Snape won't be surprised; I suspect he's amazed he's still alive, and wondered how his death got screwed up.

Me, I'd be sending a Flaming Howler of Death...to Ron. And wondering who the cute little darling he's messing around with is-after all, he was perfectly content with affairs the way they were till now.

But Hermione was rotting till all this happened.
1ori ann chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I vote 'or is it.' I would love to see (read) more. How the Weasley's react. Ron's reaction to hearing his kids call Severus dad. While reading, I thought of Rose wanting to be Snape instead of Weasley and filling a name change when she came of age.

To sum up (1) great story and (2) would love to read more.
ProperT chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
Well apparently it's read Cybro stories week, lol. Another wonderful tale- I loved your Rose and Hugo characterizations. And I loved Severus's 'I love you' moment! :D Uhm... What about Rose and Scorpius though? Lol...
mysinger chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Great story! I loved the way the relationships developed between Severus, Hermione and the children. Ron's broken nose was also satisfying :) This is one that I will want to read more than once. Thank you.
drasticactions chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
That was really cute! I always love a good story where Ron is a bit of a jerk :-)
Sniffles 55 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
I have read several of your stories today. I love the way that you write Hermione and the way that you write Snape. I do find myself wanting more detail fairly often however, the stories you write are wonderful and the characters are well shaped but sometimes it feels like the details are glossed over in favor of conciseness. One other critique if I may - though I love reading you, I have a hard time reading around your grammar mistakes. "Is" where "it" should be and "ours" where "his" should be and so on - it is most likely the English teacher in me but it makes the stories seem choppy where they should flow. As a whole however, I have thoroughly enjoyed your fics and I am going to continue reading them!
Jiru-senpai chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
Nice and heartwarming family story... Quite rare to come by especially with Severus as the lead. :) the counting part really makes me chuckle. I think I should try it, too, with my temper and all.
Ava-Potter gal chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
That was really sweet. I liked this a lot.
Katie chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OMG I love this story! Please write a sequel!
LazyNezumi chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
*squeals*
I find myself at loss for words coherent review, so:
AWWW THIS STORY WAS PERFECT AND ENDING WAS CUT I WANT SEQUEL

So umm, yes. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Charming. Thank you.
LilacGrace444 chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
I am so captured by this
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »