Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
starlite22 chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Please please add to this, maybe their wedding, them have a child or 2 or 5 of their own, him reassuring her kids he still wants them even though he has his own now.
Maybe Ron finshing his quiditch career and suddenly wanting to know his kids as he's a washed up star with nothing to do, but its to late and they don't want to know.
Her daughter marries Scorpus much to Ron's annoyance but it's Severus who walks her down the asile, and Ron has to sit and watch from the back. Please add the other Weasley's thoughts on Ron's behaviour and Hermiones new man. I know I'm asking for rather alot , think you spoilt us with your extra long story, hope you write another epic. I will have to patiently try and wait for your next story.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
i loved reading this story! i totally wouldn't mind if u ever decide to write more ;)
JenniseiBlack chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
I love it! all of it! so good.
CLJP chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
OMG . I'm so sad its over
CLJP chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
That was happy. I couldn't stop laughing
CLJP chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
OMG This is funny. Oh no he didn't
Inusagi chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Too lazy to sign in, but nope, not finite incantatem. Def. continue
rpm2010 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I loved it. Ron was a prick not only to Hermione but to his children too.
Alexis96 chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
This story is amazing. I fell in love with it! Its deffinetly one of those stories I'll read over and over.
Alexis96 chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Yay some Hermione and Severus fluff!
Alexis96 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
your right I did laugh. My favorite line is deffinetly when Hermione said "That was happy?" Love your story.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
*claps enthusiastically, jumps out of chair, spins in a circle, grins like an idiot. *

Does that suffice to tell you how much I liked it?
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I literally chocked and burst in to loud, raucous laughter when I read that last line.
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Her personal house elf? Yes I can see that getting interesting...
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
"Professor Severus" and "You can go with Professor Severus, he's single," were just too precious. I'm fairly certain my heart melted and I laughed out loud. :D I love Hugo.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »