Reviews for Homecoming
Squiggle.giggle chapter 4 . 1/28
Is there going to be more ?
RainySunnyEnding chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
OHMYGODYES
emmylital chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
words cannot express how i feel right now.
this is soo beautiful and so heart wrenching and raw and real and-
i love it and i love you, omg
xoxox
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I think that this story is surviving on it's own just fine without the smut, so it's not really a necessity. I am looking forward to the next chapter though, no matter what direction you end up taking, very much so. Any idea when that might be?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
This story is actually amazing! Please update soon because I'm dying for the next chapter! You are such an amazing writer and basically I'm hypothetically on my knees begging for an update! 3
justfangirlin chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Oh my god this is ghjkiyuufgeuihfuiehfuiweghvu ehguidsyugyuwagikhqrguiqoy74 guihfh4y53eruihbiHRIFUGHISDH GUIHGIUHWESLGWLBUIHhuirhguie rhgier yup so that basically sums up my feelings about this story. It's so adorable but so heartbreaking ugh absolutely perfect BLAINE MY BABY. I can't wait for the next update (please make it come soon!)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Erm, during the nightmare Ryder kind of became Jake and I was a little confused. Was I just missing something, or...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
keep doing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
this story is so incredibly heartbreaking. I really hope you decide to continue this even though its been awhile since your last update.
klainers chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Is this going to have a ending?
Blaineandkate chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
My creys! OMG, I love this story soo much, you are an amazing author! I love this, I hope you keep writing it.
bookqueen101 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
This story is excellent - I like how it could potentially be canon. I love the friendship between Blaine and Jake. Looking forward to the wedding :) I'm not sure this story really needs smut.
hpfreak1213 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
*correction for my chapter 4 review* This story is so sad and sweet at the same time
hpfreak1213 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This z
galindaby chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Hey there ;) So, I think I committed the crime of having read this and not reviewed (probably because I'm usually not so into the whole Blaine-is-a-soldier-of-some-sort thing) but I'll make up for it now (even though I think I have to reread the first three parts, I remember the most important things but the rest is a blur) ;)

First of all, despite the fact that I'm usually not into that AU I think this story deserves all the love ;) You write it, I read it (and love it, of course) ;) I think it's pretty realistic though I have no idea of psychological stuff of any kind so that's not worth very much xD

I love how Blaine gets so insecure over those fits because I think he's the kind of person to beat himself up over something he can't help if it makes the people around him uncomfortable. I just hope he actually accepts some form of help because as it is right now it's simply not healthy and if I were Kurt I have to admit I'd only agree to marry him if he went to see someone about it. I'd really like to see how you'd write that :)

And last but not least: the wedding! I want ;) And I'm all for the smut, though only if you feel it fits into whatever it is you're going to write :) I'm looking forward to that one.

On another note: How did I not favorite you up until now? Forgive me. I think I thought I already favorited you but it was only author alert or something. I can't express how sorry I am O_O

Love,