Reviews for Five Weeks
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I just feel sorry for Oliver, I'll adopt you poor thing! :( It just seems like Alfred hates him, Moonshine overshadows him and in the end Arthur pretty much forgets him. All my feels go to Oliver! 3
starryclimes chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Aw. It all worked out. It's amazing what listening can do for a relationship.:) I like how you made it realistic and sweet how they figured out they still wanted to be together. Adorable story.
i Mel-chan i chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Moonshine! That little puppy is so cute and in a way kinda reminds me of my dog. Anyway I really liked your story because it showed a realistic USUK if they ever got together- they're not just going to live happily ever after especially with their differences. But I'm so glad they finally worked things our in the end and little Moony was there to help.
Christina chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
This story is love.
tofubear chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
This was really rather sweet and cute and sweet... heart-warming loveliness
Iggycat chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This was just lovely. So adorable, with the dog and all but also the domesticity of it. You write their relationship brilliantly, with little details and comments that make it seem so real! Great job on this. I'm a bit put out that I didn't discover it sooner!
Zeplerfer chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I like how you managed to write a fic about serious relationship issues, but still make it an adorable and happy story. It's sappy, sexy and serious, all at the same time. Also, I thought that using the present tense for the story worked well because it gave a more immediate connection to Arthur's emotions. Probably the only thing I'd change is that I wouldn't categorize it as "Angst." I'd say it's far more "Humor" than angst. Arthur is feeling a lot of angst, but the story itself doesn't seem very angsty... if that makes sense.

Speaking of humor, the puppy naming section was the best, although I'm a little surprised Alfred was the one going for the alcohol-based names instead of Arthur :)

Finally, I am curious whether Oliver was supposed to be Americat (since he's fat) or an OC (Original Cat). I got the feeling he wasn't Americat because Alfred didn't like him, but you never included a physical description, so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for the great story!
D-Channerz chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
This story brought me to the edge of tears. I was holding my breath in anticipation with every chapter. Beautifully written and very real sounding. Very in character as well. Very well done!
MCRgirl.BMW chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This was a great story~ It really feels complete the way you ended it!
AllHeroesWearHats chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This was utter fluff to read, I loved it so much I am actually sad it ended. xD The whole thing was briliant and I hope that maybe one day you'll do other things with this AU. :)

~AHWH~
harponMOO chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
that was an amazing story :) really sweet and at times utterly heartbreaking. Thank you for the hopeful ending :D
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
D'aww, Moony sounds exactly like my Rico when he was a puppy. Mannerisms and everything, but with a lot more noise.

I'm gonna like this.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
This was a lovely and adorable story, thank you!
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
That was so sweet! I love the evolution of their relationship throughout the story, and how you ended with them in a much better place, but not completely perfect. It's very realistic since no relationships are perfect, but some writers make them out to be, so I enjoyed seeing the realism in your piece. It was a cute story overall - Alfred and Arthur were precious, and who doesn't find puppies adorable? It was a very fun read and engaging, and is definitely one of my favorites! Fantastic job! :3

~Juliette
twelveticks chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
THIS IS.

the most adorable thing. ;A;

it's so cuddly and warm and the gradual loving-each-other-again parts are done so perfectly it's wonderful ;w;

...those poor socks xD