Reviews for Growing Up Sister Side Stories
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Whoa. Yeah, that would be hell for Vee, Meg. Nicely done on this little chapter. I can see Venus feeling squirmy that Leo and her counterpart were dating. Ugh. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Sasami1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Hahaha! The original Venus makes an appearance! That's wonderful, I love that Venus sees her as a jerk. A great juxtaposition of your awesome OC Venus having a real family moment, and the weird Venus golem of the next mutation. Nice work, yet again!
Mikell chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Oh man... poor Venus!

lol awwwww

Did you hear The Next Mutation is coming out on DVD? I'm actually excited, I've never seen any of it. And yes, I know it's awful. lol I just want to see what everyone's talking about. :)

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Second daughter of Eve chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Well, this just awkward... :D
Laziness Incarnate chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Funny, I was just thinking of what Venus would have been like in the SAINW universe, and was going to ask you about it! I never thought poor Venus would go to the Next Mutation universe though. Very clever! And, uh, incest-creepy.
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Great job on this. I can see Venus feeling this way. I like how you described each of her brothers' moods and how she can tap into them. It's interesting that Splinter is very complex, and she can't get into his mind as easily. I wonder why that is. Nicely done.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Wow, I don't wannna be able to read my dad's mind... that would be... interesting.

Eve
Sasami1 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Ooh, is the pot beginning to be stirred with Casey being in the know? I imagine him saying something stupid to Raph or to Venus.

Good job showing Casey's inner thoughts on conversing with April, and both of their non-verbal communication. I'd still like to see more of the turtles :)

More soon, please!
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Wow. I really liked this chapter and how Casey can be very clueless at times. Nicely done, Meg. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Mikell chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Casey is SUCH a dork.

Which is why, of course, we love him. lol

Nice. Dude... I live with a teenager. I feel April and Splinter's pain... but living with a PSYCHIC, hormonal teenager? Yikes.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Am I right about what's going on here? :D
sasami chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Love the Usagi appearance!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Wow. That was awesome, Meg. I can see Venus feeling this way about Usagi a little bit. Nicely done. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Wow, I didn't see that little tidbit coming!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
soo cuteeeeeeeeeeee, update soon.