Reviews for Oh Mein Bruder
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 7/18
England's like: What? What happened?
Charm Caster1127 chapter 1 . 6/25
It would make sence that US of A is multilingual, I never thought about that!
XDXDXD
I love oblivious England!
I think that was the best part!
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
HAHAHAHA if I was there I would have been patting Alfred on the shoulder and laughing my ass off. Being the otaku that I am, I am currently freaking out the others in the classroom. Man where's Ivan speaking Russian when ya need him?
Featherpool16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Poor Iggy XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
me: giggles madly.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
The utter joys of being an American. Also, they teach french in middle school.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
AHahah! Is it bad that feel more bad for England than America in this story? LOL It was great though.
TheGrimAuxiliatrix chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Ja Prussen. Really oblivious. Dummkopf he is the vergesslich one.
ThePatheticProfession chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
LMAO England! My thoughts exactly!
MyCastleOnACloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Your French is a little off, but other than that, I LOVED IT! Poor Iggy... XD
Crazed King chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Go America!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I don't mean to be a nitpick, but when you made Canada say "And your my brother!" you really should have mad him say "And you'RE my brother", which would be "et TU ES mon frère". Going into my 6th year of studying French, so I really don't mean to me rude, but it was bothering me...

And, I don't believe you know this, but using the "you" form of vous with friends or family is pretty much an insult in French. Vous is used either to refer to a group of people that you're speaking to or used when speaking to a single person with respect, ig teachers, strangers, etc. To use it with family suggests distancing, so while using tu with any of the examples above would be insulting, it's the exact opposite when it comes to family.

Just wanted to let you know!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOL poor England he sounds so confused! this was hilarious and awesome
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
LOL, that's America for you.