Reviews for When Words Fail
writhen heart chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Yay! Fitted sooo well with the prompt.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Last three sentences did it in for me there. And ooh Aberforth, just so dang insightful. I imagine being barkeeper at the Hog's Head would be just as witty as being an Auror x) But I especially loved Rem curling up on Sirius. D'awww.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aw, that was so adorable. :D
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I've always wondered how Remus forgave Sirius for nearly killing Snape, but this way just fits.

I only noticed one mistake: "No, SIrius" - I don't think that "I" needs to be captialized.

Also, I'm a bit confused on what you meant by "I'd've."

But other than that, you characterized them very well. Now my favorite lines are "We thought maybe he'd slaughtered you and was hiding the body" - that just made me laugh. Of course James would say something like that.

And "When he wakes up in the morning, Remus has a throbbing headache and a new respect for the rules." - leave it Remus to have a new found respect for the rules.

Overall, nicely done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh my!That was real sweet of Sirius!Really!Adorable work here!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is really adorable. I haven't really read much slash (I'm a canon girl) but I really liked this. Maybe because it's Sirius and maybe because I can still imagine Sirius looking after Remus like that anyway. They were close, the Marauders :)

It was very well written. It was easy to follow and I couldn't see any spelling errors.

The only thing I don't think I was happy about was the barkeep giving advice to Sirius. I just can't imagine the owner of the Hog's Head giving advice like that to a school boy. In my opinion, he wouldn't care one way or the other. But that's just me.

Loved the ending. Hehe. Great story!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ohmygawd this is so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Amazing. I love SiriusRemus more now -heart-