Reviews for On the Other Side of Hate
melodycraft chapter 20 . 9/11
Super great!
Well, this story was truly, wonderfully Perfect-witty, snarky, romantic, just a teeny bit angsty.

Has it all, really. Smart, suave, snarky but damaged, insecure Severus. Mature, naiive loving Hermione. Add to all that...scheming, benevolently manipulative Lucius!

It's perfect. Truly perfect!
Slytherin Quidditch chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
This was just amazing. Exactly how I'd imagine a post war Snape that is still holding onto his old belief. And Lucuis brings the perfect amount of humor to the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I love it :)
Hikorichan chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
That was really excellent! Gosh, Severus is a dolt sometimes, isn't he? Thank you for the happy ending! Excellent writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Why does it fall to HERMIONE to go chasing after the man who broke her heart? Shouldn't it fall to SEVERUS to go running after Hermione since he's the one at fault? How misogynistic of you.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
According to the lengths he had gone to torment her, why WOULD Hermione ever want anything else to do with Snape unless she's retarded?
riskeybusiness chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
Aww I am so glad I read that! It was super cute :3 really well written! Thanks for sharing :)
jitra chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Brilliant story.
jensteed chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
You did excellently with the prompt, I thought he had just the right amount of confusion and insecurity for a man who'd gone through all that he did. It was a brilliant story to read and I look forward to reading it again future :)
jensteed chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Yeah, of course I knew it was coming but it doesn't mean I couldn't hold out hope it wouldn't. I don't know which tends to be worse for relationships between these two, prior schemes or magical intervention? Either way they never have it easy, huh :(
jensteed chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Poor Severus, he's so worked up I think his head's about to fly off. It's such a pity he doesn't have Dumbledore there to twinkle and laugh at him, although Lucius is doing a rather good job. This story is excellent and funny in all the right places. The hospital scenes were beautiful.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
If Snape is amused the world must be ending, sounds pretty accurate, hehe perfect line ;)
RiAddison chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
I LOVED IT! I can't think of what else to say other than that. Its definitely going on my favorites list. :)
mama123 chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Excellent story. Lobed it through and for sharing.i dunno why you have so few reviews. U deserve thousands.