Reviews for Regretted Vow
Redhead Nerdette chapter 4 . 2/27
Oh God, Charles… I will forever hate Scarlett for what she did to him. He so deserved someone who loved him and would grieve like a wife should when he died… He's my favorite character in Gone With the Wind! Great story!
Alyssa chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Great story!
FellDownARabbitHole chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Nice.. can't wait to read more
scarlettrhettforever chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Please continue I hardly wait to read the next chapter.
Kaite chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Cat please continue this story will be interesting what have for the next chapter.
tricorvus chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Oh please see this and read it and know that your readers would love for you to update
Rock on
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Please update love to see where you take this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Good to hear from this story again! I like :D
Dixie Cross chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
So I like this plot variation. I wonder how life would have been different for her had she a husband when her world fell apart. Will Charles end up at Tara? How can Rhett quietly court her? Much like he did when she was married to Frank? I suppose that's for you to answer. I'm glad you're updating. I like variety. And you have a very easy style to read.
Delia Lavender chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I'm looking forward to updates! I've enjoyed this thoroughly. I'm also eager to see, since this is YOUR story, if you plan to end the Civil War early. Why not? You've done a wonderful job imagining Scarlett's feelings: she's very true to character.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is very good.

Please continue this story, I'd like to see how you see the vista of years playing out, without(?) Rhett.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Cool! I always wondered what would have happened had the little twirp not died...

This is well-written
HelenSES chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Good start - will be interested to see where this heads. I hope that Melanie doesn't change in this story as she might see the real side of Scarlett if Scarlett has to stay married to Charles!
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice start:) Then this means Scarlett doesn't get to marry Rhett:( Keep up the great work:)