Reviews for Nobody Better Than Me
lalalalalala chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
THEE BEST PLEAZE UPDATE U ARE THE BEESTTT)
Theskyfellonme chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Len... VOCALOID REFERENCE XD!
Ninja-bunny08 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Kukai you idiot! -.-

Poor amu :(

Liked the chapter! :D
KyomotoSora chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Cute story :)
LenKagamineLuver chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter I cant believe there in a car crash
Amuto Lover chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
O.M.G.! O.M.G.! O.M.G.! O.M.G.! I cant wait for the next chapter! LOVE 3 IT BY THE WAY! :D Ooooo! I no u can do the next 10 or 12 chapters for my Christmas gift! That would be AWESOME! Hope you do! I'm counting on ya ;) K.K type ya later! LOVE YA! LOL! BYYEE-BYYEEEE!

HOPE I GET MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT SOON! REAL SOON! 3
XxTaCoLoVeRxX chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
..one chance.. to.. rhape people? Dude, I DO IT ALL THE TIME D and im already reading model amu and im witing for the enxt part to come out TT Signed: ~Treason P:
AnimeRockzzz chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
update! Update! I am waiting~ like the story! Keep it up
bubblyimperfection 9 5 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Haha I actually have read that already! XDD and I agree! Her story is quite amazing! XDD i lovedhw in that FF that Saaya is treated horribly! XDD Haha xDD

Anyways! Your FF... It's extremely sad! TT maks me wanna cry! And hug him! Haha you should have a chapter where Kukai is hooked up with someone or something like that! Maybe he meets a OC? ;DD *cough* girl named Ai *cough* ;D ;D *points at my username.* ;D;D haha xDD if you wanna or you can have Utau come back but since it seems like he doesn't like her that much I don't think it would work xPP haha xDD ANYWAYS! Love it! Wanna hug Kukai! ToT and CONTINUE! 00
CompassionateKunoichi chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
O.O lindooo! pero...yo me lo imaginaba a Kukai mas...hermanesco, que triste :S xfas continua escribiendo :)
Ninja-bunny08 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
..Misunderstanding...

Poor Kukai :(
Ninja-bunny08 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
awhh that was so cutee!
Amuto FAN chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I will review for the wails of my unrequited love of tacos! You will never give me tacos, I know it! Aside from that, I thought Kukai was just a brother to Amu, but since he kissed Ikuto's Amu, he deserved much more than that slight punch! I still like Kukai though! Please update!
LovelyInsideAndOut chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Poor Kukai. XD Really like it! If you don't mind, can you out a little Kutau in there? :)
bubblyimperfection 9 5 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Oooooohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaan!~ xDD I seriously love everything about your FanFic! XDD just noticed the you recently updated this 4th chapter aaannndddd it's super amazing! XDD especially the whole Kukai liking Amu! XDD i'm alwahs up for a little KukAmu! XDD i'm always pissed when the rival couple is TadAmu cuz... You know... I hate him... XPP ANYWAYS! Do continue! I'm in live with your FF xDD!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »