Reviews for I'll Be Home For Christmas
literallyno chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
After reading this, I looked down and my hand was clutching my heart. /DIABETUSMEME/
Naty17 chapter 17 . 2/5/2012

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to review sooner! BUT I'M HERE NOW!

This was so freaking cute~! I loved it! The Harvest Sprites are absolutely ADORABLE!

Love for Harvest Goddess x Harvest God went up 5~!

And I love how you made me chapter 17~! Love it!

Okay, that's it. *squeezes you so hard, you practically die of awesomeness* THANK YOU!
MorWolfMor chapter 24 . 12/24/2011
Thank you so so Sooo much Diego! I loved it 0 *hugs* it was great :D you did an amazing job on every one-shot. :)

Have a very merry Christmas 0

MorWolfMor chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Haha that was awesome :D I loved it 0 great job

MorWolfMor chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
Aww! Julius as Santa :) cute xD loved it

rongirl98 chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Haha, are you kidding? This is amazing! :D Man, I always forget just how descriptive you are. xD

But awww! xD x3 o That really does seem like a great moment to propose, though. _ When I'm getting proposed to, I want it to be something surprising, spontaneous, and fun. You know, like doing it through a fake commercial at the Movie Theater or sending me on a little hunt with notes and everything. .

Anyhow, I love it. :) I really do. :D And guess what? Your Christmas present is almost finished!
XxSparrow.In.The.SnowxX chapter 22 . 12/23/2011

I never expected anything like this! Oh, now I'm flustered with joy over this little one-shot~! :D I loved it, I love CandacexJulius, and I can't begin to say how touched I am. Thank you! I'm so glad you joined the original Harvet Moon RP~! After the holidays are over, we'll all get together and open ToTT~!

Merry Christmas~!

The silver arrow chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
D'awwwww Shey is getting hitched *throws le rice* I call maid of honor! Oh and Shey has finals this week or something so that's why she hasn't been on in a while.
MorWolfMor chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Awww! All the sweetness and fluffy cuteness 0 I loved it :)

MorWolfMor chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Yay for fun cuteness! :) good job

fooboo24 chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
This was just so amazingly nice of you to write, I don't even know what to say! Thank you so, so much again!

This was just so lovely. I love this pairing, and your portrayal of Vivian was just darling! ;D

I'll let you know this - I may not review everything of yours, but I certainly read all of them. And I'd say you're the genius when it comes to writing, actually, not meself! I never come out with anything new, but you are always coming out with either a new fic or a new chapter to a story! Your perseverance is greatly admired and appreciated by me (considering I have no patience myself and can never stay attached to my own fics!)! Not to mention, you have a very beautiful writing style. It's very descriptive, which is wonderful to read because it helps with the visualization of the story in one's head!

This entire fic just exuded adorableness! Fantastic job! :D

And Merry Christmas to you, too~!

Thank you again, really! (how many times have I said that now, haha?)
tiramichoux chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Ahhhh I'm gone for like a week and I miss so many beautiful and fun one shots? ; A ; I like how this one wasnt really about winter or Christmas. It was cute :)
fooboo24 chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
I love this pairing so! This was soo cute, too! Great job, as per the usual!
chocolatesundae chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
Yay! ChleseaXVaughn! My favourite pairing too!

Love, love, love it! (:
Astro.x Playin Sims chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
D'aww, these just keep getting better and better.

Noticed the Harvest God was in one, pretty much read that x5 times. So excited for the next... drabble... thing.