Reviews for The Penny Cooper Realization
UnScrambled chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Loved this. Very cute
Helyn DeLarris chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Hahaha I almost died when Alex vomitted on Sheldon!
carae chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Really enjoyed reading these fun stories. Thanks for sharing, Also, an epilogue would be great?!
PrincessEmmy546 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I've never watched any star trek movies or shows so I have no idea what you wrote most the time
cosmickym925 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Man I love these stories!
cosmickym925 chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
i loved the vows and i totally agree kurt singing i wanna hold your hand was AWESOME!
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
sheldon, sheldon, sheldon... lol
Tee Hill chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
:)))))))))))))))))))
Dulcedecorumest chapter 12 . 4/24/2012
This was so touching, an inspired fanfic and a great follow up to the first. I really enjoyed this and would BEG you to write an epilogue! Fantastic job!
Chylea3784 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
OMG - WAY too funny! Update soon!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Getting Alex's puke in his mouth was hilarious. I can't wait for an epilogue.
stock2007 chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Poor Sheldon I've changed a baby its no fun. Never had one be sick on my face mind you but I have been pee'ed on. Great chapter.

Would be nice to see the Cooper family in their house
Anony chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Oh that had me laughing and awwwing the whole time. You must do an epilogue, especially after leaving us hanging and uncertain as to whether they bought the house or not! And I don't remember if you ever said you were gonna write about their future children, if you aren't then an epilogue would be a wonderful way to tie up everything together by alshowing this wonderful family a couple years down the road :) wonderful job again with this story and can't wait to see what else you write in the future :)
Jislane chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Lmfao! Awww I love Alex he's such a little trouble maker to his father I'm glad that e retina lives him to death:3 I'm happy that you had a wonderful birthday too I'm jealous that it was Big Bang themed too!:D lol I'm sad that this is he last chapter but I'm hoping more from you very doom so update a new Shenny story okay?:DYou have such a way eith each of the characters!:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »