Reviews for The Cassolette
Velvet Storm chapter 7 . 3/6
It's been two years woman! For the love of GOD; where is 'the good stuff'?! I adore your writing, and I feel like I'm inside Carlisle's head. (I'd rather be in his pants, but I digress.) *ahem* Anyway, if I beg nicely and offer up a chocolate covered Carlisle, is there any way that you'd consider continuing this? It's SO DAMN GOOD. *goes off for cold shower*
silversimon chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Okay, woman, where the hell are you? The "toddler" excuse only carries you so far :) I had read chs. 1-5 eons ago, but somehow the "alert" button failed. Then ta-da., I found the story again with two "new " chapters! Re-read and enjoyed the whole story to date. Alert button definitely set and waiting to receive :) Luv your horny Carlisle.
silversimon chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
And that ladies and gentlemen is why Jasper Whitlock is Fu** Hot!
Dutchesss chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Huh, well let me say I really enjoyed Hummer. Now reading CPOV is really good. I also see it been a year and change since your last chapter. I hope life is being kind to you. I really hope you get to finish this and do a little something with Jasper.(make him say Darlin a few 100 times) Or maybe your beta would like to finish your story.(huh) I'll be watching to see if you follow thru...I am a new fan of yours. Thanks
Hikada chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
great story
Inlovewithjazz chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
He he he poor Carlisle, all those years of control out the window for a mere mortal!
Julia-S77 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Any chapter involving Carlisle wanking is always good in my view! X
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I love jasper! And now you have got me thinking a about Carlisle and jasper together mmmmmmmm!
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Carlisle is seriously fucked, how has Edward not even caught a glimpse of his constant hard on for bella x
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I definitely need to read the endings for the first two options! X
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I do feel a bit sorry for esme but not too much after that shower scene! X
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Loved that Carlisle is so freaked out by a small human girl. X
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Loved the first chapter x
BlackTorment chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
Philodice chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I think Carlisle got you seriously distracted.