Reviews for Second Chances
Soffan 15 chapter 29 . 7/19
Really good story. Keep writing hod stories
larilari17 chapter 29 . 2/6/2015
Great story, definitely one of my favorites. So sad to see it end but glad you finish it. Thank you for that and congratulations. Hope to see updates of your others HoD fics as well since I loved them, including the newest one.
Nicole chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
Saw that you had posted a new story and felt bad about not reviewing this one so before I started the new one just thought I would congratulate you on an excellant finish.

Loved how just before the accident Zoe was going to ring wade whilst I was reading that chapter I was thinking I would love to see some more memories or conflicted thoughts from Zoe about Wade and then having her think about him just before the accident was a small but perfect moment.

Didn't think it was rushed that she made a concrete decision straight away about her rship status as there was no need to string it out, Zoe knew exactly how they both felt and with the amnesia she needed to make a choice straight away a final decision so to speak.

I thought maybe the Zoe and Wade reunion scene could've been longer with maybe some more angst but there is only so far that can be dragged out when the angst is only coming from Wade.

It seems you're updating your HOD FICs again which I'm happy about as you are an excellant writer and will try to make a better effort of reviewing.
Hodger chapter 29 . 2/2/2015
I read this and a couple of your other stories. I like your style and that you take chances with the characters ,but stay true to who they are. I can visualize Wade, Zoe, and the rest having the conversations you write. I like that you let Magnolia grow up and develop a friendship with Rose.

I agree George needed to be alone for awhile. I like him but he seems to always need to be in a relationship. I missed AB in this story but can understand why she wasn't. The show has made her sad and not as independent as I see her.

Thanks for the great story I really enjoyed the read. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I really love this story, it's one of my very favorites. I'm so sad to see it end but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually. You do such a wonderful job of capturing the characters so I'm looking forward to more from you!
daisesndaffidols chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
Thank you for giving us Second Changes,
If for some reason down the road you would like to give us a Second Changes Sequel.. This reader for one would be thrilled!
cadenf chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
This was a great ending but I really am sad to see it end. Thank you for this story!
KSD17 chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
Ahhhh, loved how you have closure to everyone! So great! Thank you for this story, it's been a great journey :) can't wait too read your other stories and updates soon! You really are talented so I hope you keep it up!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/12/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY TO BITS BUT PLEASE UPDATE
Caskettlover915 chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
This is a great fanficition, keep the good work up.
boo-bear-17 chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
loved this story! :) love a bit of wade/zoe! cant wait for the last chapter
Chelle1609 chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
Hooray!
Perfect, all it just perfect
daisesndaffidols chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
I'll be sad to see this story end.
I love the scene with Wade and Zoe.. it's so them!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 28 . 12/18/2014
I love how you ended this chapter. I love the wade and zoe scene, its just so them to be fighting then making up afterwards and I can't wait until episode 2 of season 4 so in the meantime fanfiction is my life and this story is one of my favourites.