Reviews for Since When
emeraldorchids chapter 1 . 1/21
just gave this a re-read and absolutely loved it.
grizfholmes chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Would love to have more please, great story, really enjoyed it, thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love, love, love this story!
guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
That's it? No fourth part?
Only three?
You give us this wonderful little series and you end it... like this?
*slams fist into table*
I DO NOT APPROVE
*puppy dog eyes*
Could you write a fourth piece?
*pouts*
Please?
Pretty please?
This wonderful piece totally deserves more of your attention, if you're willing. It's brilliant.
Honest to goodness brilliant.
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love it :)
It was worth the three-parter. Sweet ending, also.
Yay :)
AnonBliss chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Cuteness overload :) thank you
lazysunday30 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This story is amazing. As are all of your others. I'm gonna continue reading everything else you've written now. :)
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Smashing. So well crafted, I wasn't able to atop reading. Love how Miranda gives Andi the great opportunity to protect herself. Great way for Andi to reconnect. Just wonderful! Thanks
summitsw chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I loved this series, your characterisations were wonderful. I'm a sucker for any story that has the twins interacting with Miranda and Andy, so I really enjoyed that too.

This isn't really the end is it? Do we get to see the girl's reactions?

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading it.
lmei chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww! wow... I loved this! S2
Flurina chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
.God! Such an amazing story! You have captured the character of Miranda perfectly, better than most writers I've read so far. Absolutely spot-on. Well done! I love the way you've written Caroline and Cassidy too! Amazing dialogues, amazing smut too, such an enjoyable read! Please, please write another installment for this sequel, I am dying to know what happens next!
Brithna chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh holy shit...I can't even comment on this...because I have to take a cold shower.
CaptainStone chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Thanks to the Damsel's friend Pauper because he pushed her to do something with the Dragon Lady. How funny was that Dragon cuties being eager for the Damsel as their new step mom. Sigh... You have a hidden talent to send me to the cold shower every time. ;-)
loxodontack chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
B-rockaFaN chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
wow! that was some follow up! can't wait to reed more...if its more to come that is? atleast i hope so!