Reviews for Merry UnChristmas
corpsgreenangel chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
I love your fics as always. Can you please do another one about Snakeeyes?PLEASE!
Ami Ree chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Haven't been online for the last couple of days so I missed a couple of chapters. So it was a very nice not-quite-yet Christmas pressie to find a finished fic in here.

Liked Wild Bill running off the insergents with the air fire power : )

The sweet final chapter, very nice. Thanks!
PhantomEmpress chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Awwwww! I love it! I'm all warm now!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Daww...I love the ending, in fact I love the whole chapter with Lifeline and Beach, Courtney, and the gift giving at the end with everyone.
worldsurfer chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
I bet returning to the U.S. involves traveling east over the international date line.
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Nice chap. Is anybody surprised that Beach would give the medical people trouble? Didn't think so lol. They might have missed Christmas but the boys seem to be in good spirits. At least they on their way home now. Looking forward to the next chap!
TinySprite chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Sorry Beach missed Christmas but at least he's feeling better now!

Poor Junk, your secret was revealed!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I love how all the guys are concerned for Beach, but are trying to be manly and hide it. Also, I love Junkyard.
N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Yeah, well, at least the medics got to keep him for a few hours - until he thawed enough to move. Lost cause, guys, unless your Doc or Lifeline ... or the Tomahawk ! And the last bit with Junkyard was just too good.

Thank you.
Quathis chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Yeah, too bad they missed the holiday, though I'm sure there will be plenty of cheer for the conquering hero ... so to speak anyway. I also wish good luck to the medics at the Pit in getting Beach to take care of himself. Merry Christmas. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
It's so sweet how the Joes were taking care of him, and trying so hard to keep him awake. Even though it turns out they didn't need to.

And now he's safe and warm or at least thawing. Hope he doesn't lose any toes!

Thanks for posting this, it's nice to have something to read around Christmas!
N. Ockenfels chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Well, a reindeer wouldn't have worked half as good as a good attack 'copter, now would it ? Nice to see, that the jeep driver had a sense of self-preservation. And never annoy WildBill when he's in his chopper ! Not smart !

Nice to see them on their way home. Now we just need a fine epilogue and voila - another nice story finished. Thank you.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Woot for Wild Bill! Guy's got great timing!

Poor Beach, having to deal with mouthy rescuers, lol! Here's hoping he doesn't fight these unknown medics too much...

And great, now I've got this image in my head of Junkyard and Order having a private popularity war...
susan chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
dear will write4fics,

i see that Life line will be treating beach head . tell life line if beachhead doesn't behave have clutch send a mouse for xmas present.

happy hollidays!

keep up the writing

sorry about typing mistakes using laptop computer w/no mouse.
88dragon06 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Yeah, the boys made it out ok! You go WildBill! Junck was so cute in this chap. Looking forward to the next chap!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »