Reviews for Merry UnChristmas
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Loved that the guys all got their bad ass moments, including Wild Bill. Loved Junkyard. Loved the guys getting Beach riled up to keep him awake. Loved the bored medics at the end. Thanks for the update!
Quathis chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Nice to have a Santa who can call in air support. Could feel the love as they took care of Beach, mouthy though they were. Merry Christmas. Until next time.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I really like the fact that you're giving Wild Bill, Low Light, Clutch, and Mutt some "screen time," especially for a mission. Nice chapter!
Karama9 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Yes! They found Beach and he's not QUITE a popsicle yet! I think the Joes can handle the mad guy and his cronies. Yo Joe!
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Great chapters! Nicely written again. Poor Beach, but he stayed alive (thanks to a little help) till the rest of the Joe's got there! Now they all just have to make it out alive. Good luck guys. Can't wait for the next chap!
N. Ockenfels chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Dire ? A Handfull of Joes against a troop of "undertrained roughs", to quote a favourite ranger. You gotta be joking. Mad Tourney better start running fast !

Hopefully we'll get the rest of the story soon.
CaptainRocket chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Good thing that the boys found him however now they'll have to deal with the bad guys after them. BH & the others are going to fight their way out of there one way or another.
Ami Ree chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Another update! I like the Junkyard bits, poor Beach waking up to worried dog slobber.

Happily awaiting the next chapter in which the Mad Tournish takes on the "lone" soldier. Hee!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
First, the idea of Junkyard with a big bow is too cute! Second, I hope this is one stand-off they can make it through! Can't wait for the next bit!
WritingFromTheHeart15 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
So good! I can't wait to see if Beach and the team make it back before Christmas, and what exactly did Beach leave for CG? Oooh, I can't wait to read more... :)
Quathis chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Well, at least Beach now has backup, including a sniper - never leave base without one. Hope the next present is a helicopter with a minigun. Until next time.
CaptainRocket chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Another suspenseful chapter. Beach is threading the hard line. He's got insurgients to deal with along with battling against the environments.

Glad that he got the call out for support and hopefully the team will find him soon before either the weather or the bad guys find him.

Thank you for another great chapter.
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Oooh wow, a cliffie! ahhhhh! i hope Junkyard gets to tear some butts up.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Nooo, Beach! Wake up! Awesome bit with the hunter too, that must have taken a lot of courage on his part.

Also, the idea of Junkyard in a sweater is beyond cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Karama9 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Ack! Evil cliffy! Wake up Beach Head!

I liked this chapter, just so much desperation in trying to make it to safety, and almost falling but getting up, and not thinking quite clearly, and then the local guide does good... roller coaster!

And then he just passes out in a little nest of leaves. You are EVIL. But thank you for reminding me the Joes have a dog with them who just MIGHT sniff him out.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »