Reviews for Merry UnChristmas
Ami Ree chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
This is how you leave us? Hypothermia BeachHead? And I'm hoping Junk gets to bite soemone, because that would be amusing.

Although, it looks as if beach may have gotten himself just a small Christmas present in the form of that tracker. : )

Thanks for the update, i really wasn't expecting one until after Christmas. : )
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Poor Beach! At least he found the signal. Hopefully the guys won't be too late picking him up. I liked the bit where the hunter took pity on him and pretended to not have seen him.
Quathis chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I hope the answers to those questions are: no, he already is, and heck yes!

Very tense moments there with the hunter helping out, though it was obvious early on that he was lying. I could believe that Beach at his best could keep an old, experienced, and local hunter from finding him in 5 minutes, but Beach is nowhere near his best mentally or physically. Always nice to have local help, isn't it?

Until next time.
frkykorngirl chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
i require more :)
Karama9 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Heh, if the bad guys find him first, that's just too bad for the bad guys. :)

I'm kidding, I'm on the edge of my seat. I love how he mentions the plan sounded better in his head. Ah, he should have known it'd go wrong. Silly Sergeant Major.
88dragon06 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Sweet, another great chap! Go Beach, Go! He was totally kick'n butt! Kinda feel bad for the other Joe's too. Waiting can be a pain. Hope Beach does ok, I hate the cold. Can't wait for the next chap!
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Stay tuned? Oh, we will - after all, we've been waiting for another chapter the whole time. Heck, I kept checking twice a day at least, just hoping that someone would have time for an update. Ah well, after christmas it'll probably better.

Nicely done, by the way. Poor Beach, everything going awry, but stubborness can be useful once in a while. And while he may not be an actor like Lady Jay, for example, he can play scared, if necessary and helpful. As long as no one asks him to play the friendly politian from next villa.

Hoping for the next chappy soon.
Ami Ree chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
So this is why one never underestimates a Ranger?

Very good second chapter, poor Beach nobody even has the decency to wear boots that could fit him.
Quathis chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Yeah, Beach does a good job at taking care of business, even though his methods leave quite a bit to be desired. Too bad he didn't have time to swipe a blanket or something for the cold. Until next time.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Yay for Beach being free but I doubt it's gonna be any easier for him from here on out. Can't wait for the next chapter!
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Poor Beach. He's probably had enough of the bad guys that he'd kill every one of them for a pair of dry socks & boots that fit. He's got his hands full sneaking around all those bad guys and with him suffering hypothermia, no food/water, he's probably going to have a rough time doing his job.

Sorry to hear about your computer. That's never fun to have that happen...especially twice. Looking forward to more when you're able.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Nice to see that Beach's plan did work, even though there were unforseen hitches. And it appears that the signal may not be working? I guess we'll find out. thanks for the update.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh, this is promising!
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wait? What?

Interesting first chapter. Have to get used to Beachhaead acting the wimp.

I like the "moment" during the conversation with Duke and the Beach/PsycheOut bit made me smile.

Curious to see how this Un-Christmas fic turns out.

Also, little blue box? Only one store I know has little blue boxes...
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Who knew Beach was such a good actor? I'm looking forward to a spectacular ass-kicking when the time comes...
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »