Reviews for Merry UnChristmas
susan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
oh yeah another beachhead story! awesome!

update soon please and thankyou for the great read )
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Good Beach Head story! Really enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Excellent, as usual. I love seeing Beach acting, it's a funny role reversal to see him acting all wimpy and scared. Good thing he seems to be getting away with hamming it up like that!
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Yes, you made it clear that Beach is acting, though at first I thought the "prisoner psychology" meant he was on a rescue mission. It's also clear that Beach is going to enjoy taking this group down even more than usual :) .

So, did he base his portrayal on any of his greenshirts? (Or a potential greenshirt who flunked out?)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Hah! And who says that Beach can't be sneaky or a good actor, even if he's not spouting off Shakespeare at the drop of a beret. :D Nice opening chapter.
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Looks like the start if another great story.

Beach has them believing he's a scared soldier but they'll be regretting taking him.

I thought the exchange between BH & Duke before he left was funny. Duke completely misunderstood what BH meant by giving CG the gift.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
well he i play acting but it seems too good. beach isnt the type for these types of missions. he is quite out of character. i would highly doubt hawlk would send out beach for these types of mission. seems something more like scarlet, jaye, or ninja work to me.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Well, lucky me that I figured the "acting"-bit out. It's not like you didn't drop enough hints after Beach's talk with Psycheout about "prisoner behaviour". Although I did think he was planning about something else.

Nice start. I just hope, christmas won't keep you from writing too badly, because I'd consider it a great gift, if we get the story till christmas.

Thanks
TinySprite chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Heh, leave it to Duke to panic and Psyche Out just needs more love.

Love it and whoa are those bad guys gonna get a surprise.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5