Reviews for Christmas with Gibbs and Abby
ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Ok, YA got me again!
ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
That's my favorite so far!
Ladyaloysius chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
I love your poems, the parodies of songs are very clever,as always the sex is hot!
Gibbsredhoodie chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I most definitely prefers these versions over the originals. What a great idea and really imaginative too! So much fun, and I love the one with Bert, an absolute classic.
PT21 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Wow.

Just...Wow.

That was a good 'un, and not just for me :~()

More?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I can beg, y'know? :)
gosgirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This made me chuckle so much... it's terrific! I shall never be able to hear the original now without your... erm... alternative running through my head! And *snort* at this line... oh the visuals... 'She tore off my clothing then took me in hand'
Talldi chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Terrific! Oh to be an Abby for Christmas!
bbfan chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
OMG! These are all so good! Very descriptive. Absolutely adored 'Everything Bert Saw' I LOVE BERT! You're very good at this!
Eliza-angel chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I so love this... So much fun reading this :)
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I only knew Amy Winehouse version so far, one of her last recordings... So it adds to your cute and moving words something... not sad... greater. We miss Amy, it was so terrible to see her fall... Now, she's gonna be a legend. As I've never heard your voice, With The Grain, and because I know too well how Bert sounds - D'Oh ! - my mind let Amy sing for Abby and Jethro. Gibbs might love Amy's voice, maybe he heard the Ronettes' version of that song when he was a little boy. Sorry to bring the late miss Winehouse here, Patti. That caught me by surprise. And you, Bert... voyeur, lmao ! xoxo.
transcan chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Well, my dear. You've done it! The first two stories Definitely got me interested in your new style of story... but this last one... It's pure evil in how it's sucked me right into the thick of the story. Kudos! Kudos! Don't spend too much time worrying about how the big story is going to play out, just return Abby and Gibbs to what they've started on, and I think they can get things to turn out exactly as they're meant to be. Write on!

Kathy :o)
PT21 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
LOL this was so cute. Bet Bert saw a lot more than what he was telling ;()
gosgirl chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
You started my day off with a chuckle again! So funny... camouflage hippo gown *snort* And heaven help me but I was reading it with the tune running through my head... think I need a lie down!
Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
So sweet:) I love it! Perfect written.
Talldi chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Lovely, and the simplicity is so Jethro.