Reviews for Through All the Music Comes the Dies Irae
Aerows chapter 26 . 5/25
This is hands down my favorite Closer fic. Brava!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I'm just rereading the awesomeness. Thanks again for sharing. (And may the muse be with you.)
b0redrand0m chapter 29 . 5/13/2013
thanks for sharing. i really enjoyed the story, as for the next one, you post it, i'll read it. :)
MunchkinLovesYou chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Thought of Laura Roslin.
Literally teared up.
Tiffanyfrench chapter 29 . 3/12/2013
I loved it so much it was great helped me get threw a four hour er visit so thank youfor putting a positive spin on a crazy night
Tiffanyfrench chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
I am crying right now reading this chapter I am so heart broken for the two woman. You writing is making me so emotional its amazing I love it.
Aerows chapter 22 . 2/6/2013
You are absolutely capable of pulling a reader in, and then you have a tremendous grasp of the characters, too. I'll read anything you write. This is the best Sharon/Brenda fic I've ever read, and I want to read more :)
CalliopeSphia chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
Wow, what an amazing story, thank you so much! I will definitely check out any other story you'll write!
CalliopeSphia chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
That was really nice, I liked the way these two were trying to have a conversation in the middle of the crime scene. Thank you!
CalliopeSphia chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
This is a very interesting story, thank you so much!
CalliopeSphia chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This is a very intense, I hope Sharon will be alright. Thank you!
Refreshingly Original chapter 29 . 10/14/2012
What an ending! :D
And the little snippit...Ahh!
I do hope you write it! :)
I look forward to reading more from you.
Ro.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
So glad Sharon is back to work and Lucas is awesome about the relationship they have, beautiful!
Looking forward for more of your work, youre a wonderful writer!

Take care!
Transylvanian chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Great story.
moxcar2010 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Oh I'm very sorry this story is over. I was really hoping to see their relationship develop a little more.

The new story looks very good. I can't wait to read it.