Reviews for Through All the Music Comes the Dies Irae
Just twisty chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Nice chapter good pace. My housemate went through stage four breast cancer and had to use a pas port because her veins were hard to find, that was a nice touch. Having Brenda use Sharon as her fall to anger release was written wonderfully as well as her realization of it.
Tamesha1022 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Kudos on another very intriguing, we'll written chapter! I love it and look forward to more :)
Just twisty chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter. The interactions between Fritz and Brenda as well as Sharon and Lucas were nicely written, giving greater insight into all the characters.
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
An surprising night of revelations...
Tamesha1022 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Ooo I love it im intrigued! Cant wait for more!
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Brenda's reaction when Raydor was not there was very amusing..

But cancer? Harsh!
Just twisty chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Great two chapters. Very captivating. The peek into Captian Raydor's home life was wonderful and unique. Also, having her go through cancer very orginal. The tempo and tension is well paced.
dbl.latte chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
This is intriguing. I like stories with depth and a bit of grit to them. This one is setting up to deliver. It has several interesting twists lining up.

It’s very easy to picture Sharon as the Rock of Gibraltar. It will be interesting to see how she handles chemo, surgery and how long she stays on the job before she literally cannot do it. How does Lucas react? How long does it take Brenda to realize Sharon has personal health issues rather than simply Brenda thinking that Sharon’s lack of hands on involvement is some sort slap in Brenda’s face? How long does it take for Brenda to start pushing to realign her world back how she is used to it being (interacting with Sharon)? When does it dawn on her that she misses Sharon on personal level on simply professionally? How long can Sharon juggle everything before she misses?

Where/how does Brenda tie into Sharon’s world? Does Polk attempt to back Brenda down to give Sharon some peace, only to have it backfire getting Brenda more aware of the underlying wrongness? Does Fritz move to DC knowing that is the adult thing to do? IE: To let go, when it’s obvious the other isn’t strong enough to even though they both know it needs to happen. Or does he do it and still try to keep Brenda tied to him? Does Brenda end up pregnant?

There’s some serious potential for a lengthy story here for sure. I’m looking forward to the next update :)
pillar-of-salt chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
This is breaking my heart :( Poor Sharon; one can only be so strong before they break. I can't wait to see how she breaks this news to...well, everyone, really. Her son, her team, Brenda (not that she really has a need to know - and I DON'T appreciate her unwarranted, snide, stuck up little attitude XD) ... Update soon!
moxcar2010 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh wow this is intriguing.
FreakFlagFlyin chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Well I'm intrigued. What is this all about?

But I really want to know why Raydor was disheveled and smoking on her porch.

I like the back story on Sharon. Lucas seems very perceptive.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11