Reviews for Through All the Music Comes the Dies Irae
CalliopeSphia chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
This is a very intense, I hope Sharon will be alright. Thank you!
Refreshingly Original chapter 29 . 10/14/2012
What an ending! :D
And the little snippit...Ahh!
I do hope you write it! :)
I look forward to reading more from you.
Ro.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
So glad Sharon is back to work and Lucas is awesome about the relationship they have, beautiful!
Looking forward for more of your work, youre a wonderful writer!

Take care!
Transylvanian chapter 29 . 10/13/2012
Great story.
moxcar2010 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Oh I'm very sorry this story is over. I was really hoping to see their relationship develop a little more.

The new story looks very good. I can't wait to read it.
Shazr chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Great story and the sneak peek was a terrible thing to do. Now it's a will it won't it be written wait. How could you do that!

Please write it, there is a dearth of really great writing in this area.
chrisdga chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
What a lovely last chapter for a great story. And yes, I'm so interested in this upcoming story! Cannot wait for it.
Docile Boy chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I'm sad it's over (and that you didn't give us more loving, realistic, sexy times, sigh). I've already reread this story a number of times, and I don't see that changing. I hope (hope hope hope) that you will keep writing for this pairing, and that you'll give us more of this new endeavor. (Why is Sharon sad, omg, I must know.)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I'm pretty new to this fandom, but so excited about it. Between you and Telanu, what a fabulous introduction to an exciting pairing. Your characterizations were en pointe and you tackled a truly difficult situation- cancer- while having someone come out at a much older age in a male-dominated field. Perhaps the only thing missing from this would have been how their co-workers handled their latent sexuality and the ethics of their workplace roles and positions. But that would have made for a much longer story, and if realistic, one that would have been much less enjoyable. Anywho, you did an amazing job with what you wrote. Great content, excellent pacing and flow, lots of angst, and some fun too.. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading anything else that you write. Cheers!
lil-sis24 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I loved the whole story. It was very authentically written and I liked that.. Lucas is a cutie... :D
Thanks for the read..! And about that sneak peek... I'd love to read more from you! :-)
rayzerup chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Great job! I can't wait for the next story!
authorjazmyne chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Sad to see it end, but you did it well. I loved the entire story.
And yes... You've already hooked me with the beginning... you should continue. Please continue!
luvtocook chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I greatly enjoyed your story and since I came to the party late I didn't have to wait very long for the completion...I hope you follow through on the little snippet of your next piece, I really like the way you tell a
story and look most forward to reading more in the future:) Additionally, I am a complete sucker or just a romantic fool for your subject matter!
unicorn1111 chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
Love the story, and the sneak peek.
Anja1986 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Super, ich freue mich sehr auf deine nächste Geschichte. :-)
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »