Reviews for Through All the Music Comes the Dies Irae
monkeytoez17 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
thanks for a fantastic story. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. And yes, please continue with your new one!
chawkchic chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Glad we got a little closer chapter. I like the potential of the new story.
Transylvanian chapter 28 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter!
Docile Boy chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
I think I'm having separation anxiety that this is almost finished, but I am comforted by the fact that it will be here always for me to enjoy. One big question lingers: what about Clay and Willie Ray?
chariot82 chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
I'm sure this has been a lot of work, but you've done a very good job. Very enjoyable. Thanks.
kiarcheo chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Mrs Baker...I wonder if she is trouble or just someone you used to show us that they are really getting confortable with each other...either way, I loved that Brenda went and that Sharon called her 'her girlfriend' and everything
I love how they understand each other and how they are both upset but accepting that their job (well, I don't know if Sharon will go back, but whatever) is what it is.
So happy for the end of the chapter :)
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
thanks bunches!
rayzerup chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Oh this was SO good. I can't wait for more. Soon, please?
telle17 chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Love, love, love this! They're cute, they're in love, they're happy, everything is back to normal, and I LOVE happy endings :D Thank you so much for sharing!
chawkchic chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Beating the cancer down...YES! Truly enjoy this story.
luvtocook chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
I love the honesty that you convey with your words. I especially appreciate the growth you've demonstrated in Brenda's character. Her empathy towards Sharon finally shows the growth of her character and that there is indeed more important aspects to her life than her job.
mika chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
loved it
moxcar2010 chapter 28 . 9/21/2012
*happy happy dance

But please don't let this be over
telle17 chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
Yes, she will! xD So happy to finally see them together "officially" (that's almost official, right? x)) :D
I think you could have insisted a little more about the scar, though. What it meant, to Sharon, to Brenda. What it represented of their relationship, you see?
Thanks a lot for sharing (I cannot help but trying to put this with what we've discovered of Sharon with MC xD)
chawkchic chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Sweet and beautiful with a side of funny
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »