Reviews for Through All the Music Comes the Dies Irae
Transylvanian chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Good story so far, I can't wait to read more
rayzerup chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Such a great job, can't WAIT for more! Soon please!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Great story! Think you mean consummated not consecrated though :) ?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Great update!
BladeMaster357 chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
Gah! I love it! So sweet. :D And I'm glad Sharon finally let Brenda see the scar where her left breast used to be; I knew she wouldn't be appalled or run away, she's too compassionate and loving towards Sharon for that to ever happen. Also nice to see them finally acknowledge their relationship. :)
moxcar2010 chapter 27 . 8/31/2012
BOUT DAMN TIME!
telle17 chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
God I love them. They're so cute, and you describe so well the way they have to deal with every thing Sharon has to go through, with so much love and understanding... realy, the way everything goes on seems so logical to me, I'm totally taken away by this story, love, love, love it! (and, definitely, they should have been together in the series (don't tell me anything, I haven't seen the last episode! ;) ) )
I soooooo want to read what's next! Have a nice week!
BladeMaster357 chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
Heart-wrenching story so far, but a nice read. I do hope Sharon is able to let down her defenses around Brenda for good soon.
Transylvanian chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Great story so far. I can't wait to read more.
telle17 chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
YES! Sharon getting better, her parents gone, nice diner coming... why do I have the feeling something has to go wrong?
Still love the story, the style, everything! :D
rayzerup chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
Can't wait for more!
FFiae2016 chapter 25 . 7/25/2012
A HIGH Sharon Raydor is a HAPPY Sharon Raydor! This was great writing - good dialogue amongst all of the players. And you hit the nail on the head with the whole "get on with your life even in spite of the fact that you're doing chemotherapy". Loved the food remnant description when she gets high. The chemo experience is so much more interesting when pot is involved. Also, very cool that her son not only brings her the pot, but also smokes it with her. And always have to have the requisite cookies or brownies. Can't wait to see where you go from here...
dancinginyourhead chapter 24 . 7/24/2012
really enjoyed this story - the first ff story I've read in about 10 years, and glad I started here!
JustAnotherPseudonym chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
This is really well written. You've matured a lot in your writing and I think it's awesome.
chawkchic chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Very emotional story. Good job!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »