Reviews for Mr Gold's Treasure
Marzipan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You write his anguish so well my heart weeps. He has to watch her from afar for so long...
obbits14 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
Please let this have a happy ending! Mr. Gold has been through to much to have another heart wrenching disapointment. Please True Loves kiss somthing!
obbits14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This I like I am not exactly sure whats happening yet! but that is the point of a bigining! Keep it up I can't wait to see what happens. and I wanted to say that recently I have been thinking of starting a mr. gold fic, I don't know why but it's starting much the same one of my other fics did. as a thought that wouldn't go away. Any way thank you I enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to see what happens.
LoverOfRumpelstiltskin chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
im guessing it was zoso the previous dark one that threatened girl. Rumpel makes a way better dark one in my opinion
Ryn of Magic chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
I love it, it's so sweet. But your AN is making me nervous. what's gonna happen?
LoverOfRumpelstiltskin chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
yes! omg continue now! i believe in the show baelfire is actually Henry's dad. cause they said Henry's dad and baelfire's fate will be revealed in season 2
awesomefatkitty chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Gaaaaaaaah! I was hoping Ben would be Bae, but my god. This is just...damn. I like where you're taking this. I like how you're incorporating Belle and his twisted feelings between the two. It's...realistic, I think. Because Belle's kiss meant she was his true love and so it'd be right for him to be...confused and unsure. But it's adorable and I really like it and this new plot twist is just...and Ren adopting him is so...

I'm speechless, really. I love your story. So much. I saw it on my favorites and got so excited that you've updated again so soon! I see you have your inspiration back? I like it, though. Please continue and update soon! :D
xxyangxx2006 chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
Yay! And saved... For now. And nice entrance to a party if I ever did see one... Wonder how this whole social worker situation will work out.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Yay! and tears! Love confessions all around but I don't want girl to go away forever, but the spell needs to be broken... And Rumple needs some serious self confidence boost when it comes to his things. Girl lives him and the huntsman belongs to Emma XD keep up the good work!
awesomefatkitty chapter 19 . 8/17/2012
I'm so sorry I didn't review this soon! Life has been kind of crazy. BUT MY GOD. WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED HERE? YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I'm loving every second of this. There's so many plot twists and just...holy hell. I can't wait to see what you do with this.

I like the angst. Angst is good. Please continue soon please! I'm going to go check out if you've written and posted the side story...huzzah!
belladu57 chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
good_
Superdani4Ever chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
wow,I'm so sad right now! :(
LoverOfRumpelstiltskin chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
O V_V T_T poor Rumpel, and poor Girl. i hate the queen
xxyangxx2006 chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
Oh wow... that just happened... when she said Rumple I was like... OMG! Was that a typo! And she's dead! Never expected that. Nice chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Oh and happy 4th!
Ryn of Magic chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Wow. You realize you have to update ASAP, to put us out of our misoury of not knowing what's gonna happen next, right?