Reviews for A Kiss is Just a Kiss
moralesanaliz chapter 2 . 1/1
really great
BGuate224 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Oh I sure hope you continue this story! Yes, yes, I'm very familiar with your work, I love your work actually. And it's so nice to see you also take part in this "how would Starfire be introduced in Young Justice" charade a lot of robstar shippers are giving into. As always, thank you for including your vast knowledge of both tv shows and comics into your work, it makes it all the more wild.
letsprotest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Please tell me you are healthy! You are SUCH A GOOD WRITER. I can't stress that enough. Please lend me your talent! I will rent it. How does $10 an hour sound? Your talent is obviously worth more that's just all I can afford right now :p oops I'm rambling I was just stunned I didn't have any interest in the plot but your writing was so captivating it was hard to stop reading! I SHALL FOLLOW YOU.
patattack chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Cool
Bystandereader chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
This is really aamzing story, I hope you will update soon
BIG FAN chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Please continue T_T I'm dying to read more and it's been too long since the update : r u dropping this fic?
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I'm actually not a fan of RobStar at all, but since I've stumbled upon your stories, you've definitely converted me. I hope you update soon!
InWhichKyraisaWriter chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
updateeeeee this is so goooooood
miraSugoi chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
OOoh I loved this very much. I can't wait for the rest :)
Keirii chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This is cute. I like it:)
escaperealityforawhile chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
My absolute most favorite thing about you and you stories is that, for whatever blessed reason, you go where other authors wouldn't think twice about. Your plot lines are so /interesting/ and against the norm; it's brilliant! And, it goes without saying, you're an amazing writer as well. All of which makes your stories incredibly enjoyable!
scribbles by me chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I love love love lovee this story, I haven't read one of your stories in a while so i was thrilled that you had made a new one. I HAVE to catch up. But i love how Robin is making up words like in the show. I love that "bruce get the fu-i mean get out of my head" line i do that all the time. I can't wait to read more && merry christmas cyber buddy :)
DickRobinRocks chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
still nicely intone... cannot wait to see the rest of the team with Star fire

only 1 more chap no pls? update soon
DickRobinRocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
perfect tone, super-in character... love it!
LionJustice chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Amazing! Looking back to the first chap, this is getting better and better...But there is only one more chapter left right? Oh I'm sure it will be awesome! I really liked this one. Also makes me want Starfire to appear in YJ even more! (a guy can dream)

Lucky for me I've got to read NTT v1 & 2 but there're still some books that I couldn't get :( Anyways I red v1 issue 2 and that's when Kory arives to earth. It was awesome readont this after have red the comic itself Like you said this Starfire is more to the NTT version than the TT show but I like, no, love both and she keeps making me smile and sometimes even laugh :)

I'd wish the next chap wouldn't take very long since it's the last one and I can't wait to see how this go and end. But I'll have to wait...very well done!

~Richard