Reviews for What Goes Around
JessRosser chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
I love this start. Looking forward to more chapters. Just to clarify, is Alice dead? Or should i just shut up and wait?
supernaturalNUT chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Update soon..
BeckaR chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Omg really really loved this storys and can't wait for more please
werewolf hunny chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
You caught my attention and i want, no i need you to finish your story. thank you.
kouga's older woman chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Thank you for sharingand please share more!
werewolf hunny chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Please update soon.
mrs. JasperWitlock chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
you really need to update cause its good and whers every one else did i tell u to update do it
kouga's older woman chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Lovin it! More please!
krystal214 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I think Bella's bedroom might have been a little overcrowded there, but it is nice that so many people care for her at the moment. I think that the explanations will need to include a better description of the nature of Victoria and Laurent's relationship to James currently and their motivation for helping Bella suddenly when they were afraid of James before. I like that the Cullens have returned, but there needs to be a lot of explaining as to why they all left and Rosalie's reaction. Great start though.
krystal214 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
I like that she has some friendly vamps around, albeit unexpected ones.
krystal214 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is interesting. I am surprised she let them in, but it isn't like she could do anything about it had she declined and they busted in anyway. It is an interesting notion that they are there to help her.