Reviews for Prisoners of Time: All the Time in the World
leyapearl chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
I was excited to see you were continuing this series. I like what you've done with the ret-con while keeping everyone in character, and putting the TARDIS in was a nice touch.

I'll be very curious to see how 'fixing' Ramona's past will change/alter things in Bogg's own timeline. Or if it will. I can definitely see where the desire to go back in time and change things comes in but wonder if it might not get the better of the boys.

I look forward to the next story. Good to see you posting here again.
Bookworm41 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Really great job. I am glad to see this story back, it was one of the first ones I read when I started coming to this sight.

Can't wait for the next one.
Jake Crepeau chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Oohh, this could be trouble. How is changing Roma's history going to change his own? Ye gods!
Jake Crepeau chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ah, sounds like we want to "put right what once went wrong." LOL
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Just had to get the TARDIS in there somewhere, didn'tcha? ;D

And now we see where they got the idea for that opening line of The Shadow...who, by the way, didn't make his debut in the pulp magazines until 1930, then on radio in 1937. I loved that radio show; back in the '70s, 1010 WINS used to run some old radio shows in the evening. They had The Shadow, Fibber McGee and Molly, Gangbusters, the Lone Ranger, and one more, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Interesting TV note: Fibber McGee's closet was the inspiration for Fred Flinstone's and any number of other comedic characters (Didn't the main character on the Dick Van Dyke Show have a closet like that, too?)