Reviews for Lead me Through the Fire
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/25
A bit deep but thanks for a very good read
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Wow that was absolutely astonishing! :)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Affecting and rather sharply pointed. You cover a lot of territory with economy. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
wow, sad endning
J Judit J chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Another good one! Definitely captures Jane's personality.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ooh, I like that. Melancholy, panicked, hopeful, lost. Oh so many emotions. ::happy sigh:: Wonderful!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Excellent! I like the look at Jane's thoughts about Lisbon, and how they progress to what the future may hold. Very well written :)
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aaaaawww.".. Veery nice. Great work, I love the Jisbonyness and the RJness. Very well written :)
Lizicia chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Such a beautiful, subtle fic, with enough angst underlying the story that I felt myself being carried away. I like how you focused on Lisbon's need to fix everything and everyone because it's come across more than once and how Jane likes her taking care of him. And the ending, my god, that's a killer ending. So sad and desolate and so Jane-esque. Liked it a lot.
Lothiriel84 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Yes, we are wondering too how much Lisbon can fix... and also hoping that she can manage to save Jane in the end...

I loved this part:

"Really, unless he deliberately tried to make her angry, there was very little he could do from preventing her from saving him.

She was always so determined to fix things."
MissDonniex chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
loved your story...
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was so wonderful. I really hope they take this angle on the show eventually...despite what Simon Baker wants, lol.

I enjoyed this very much and I can't wait for your next story.

Leah
Risola chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww! That was cute. :) I really enjoy your style of writing here, the story was simple and elegant. Good job!
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is really well done. Not a style that every writer can use and make work, but you did a fantastic job. The slight repetition and digging towards honest emotion were very good. What an excellent representation of Jane & Lisbon's complex interaction.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This - it's hard to call it a story, it's more like a prose poem - displays bone and sinew of what most Jane/Lisbon shippers see on screen, under a few layers of control issues and some other stuff.