Reviews for Strange As It Seems
Half-elf chapter 4 . 8/26
This is very cute and very well done. I'm hoping that you are planning on continuing this because I'm looking forward to reading more.
guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I hope she tells Arnold she loves him XD
Myriamj chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
It's great, sublime. Could you write the next chapter? and the next? And finish this history? Please?
ekida chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
OMG! awesome fic, i'd like to read more!
Pillow Bosom chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Argh, awesome opening chapter! :D
4ElementGirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I really like this story. please update it soon. i can't wait to see what happens next.
LoveSongRequiem chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I really hope you haven't given up on this wonderrrful story. I'm looking forward to seeing how the date goes! :)
DarkEnigma013 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I am so looking forward to your next chapter - great story so far :-)
DarkEnigma013 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ooooh awesome opening chapter -
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter here.

Keep the good writing.
arrancar125 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
this was cute. i cant wait for their date though. please update soon.
SuprSingr chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Had a crazy day. Too lazy to log in. But I assure you, I would not try to impersonate myself. That would be crazy, even for me... or something. Sorry, I'm barely even aware of myself right now.

But anyway, this is absolute genius. The characters are perfectly in character. And I'm not just saying that like other random people who say that just 'cause they're CLOSE to the characters or something, I mean I can actually see them acting and talking just like this. They are in character to the point I can hear them saying these things. It's that good. Please do keep that up. It's fantastic. Also, I like your angle on their dynamic. It's too true. Very cute.

Now I think I'm going to go die a slow death in that corner over there... It looks cozy... But I'll resurrect myself as soon as you update... So do that soon, before I start rotting. Thanks.

Happy New Year, lol.

desired-hanyou-aly chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Celeste Belle chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Lovely. I hope the date goes well. Well...maybe a little awkwardness they can laugh over wouldn't be bad. :)
Nep2une chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Boy this is so sweet. I can't remember going on my very first date in the 8th grade. (is that what grade they are in?) It was so funny how their best friends are coaching them on how to act toward each other. I hope it is the normal kid first date when nothing goes wronge. But knowing them everthing will go wrong because they are so nervous. They will pull it off in the end. Please update soon. Sorry! I think I did go read some of your old stories during holiday break. I needed something to wind me down after the holiday mayham.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »