Reviews for When the End is just the Beginning
Dovah-wolfbear64 chapter 1 . 10/23
Just stumbled across this, and I have to say that I love it. I got into this just over ten years ago back in school when I read the first book as part of a course during my final year in high. I didn't get back into it until the film was done, which I liked, but the books are far better.

I think you've done a pretty fantastic job here, and I must say that until now I didn't think of Fi and Homer as being in a physical relationship until book seven, but with your reasoning I can actually see them carrying on quietly during the events of the whole series.

It would be nice to see more from Fi's perspective as I love her character, and as for Homer... well who doesn't like Homer?

Once again, brilliant story.
JasmineRaven chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
This is a really really good fanfic! you are a really good author! Keep up the amazing work!
SugarBerries chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I think you did an excellent job with the writing my friend. Another friend from New York introduced me to the series by email. I happened to read them all (tomorrow series; not the Ellie chronicles) in six days. Well written set of books that never lost my interest (unlike the Harry Potter stories). Love your writing and hope you will write more.