Reviews for Names
aislynnlily chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is so adorable! I discovered you on tumblr as the author of No Regrets, Just Love and I'm so excited to find a new amazing author! And I totally needed some fluffy happy Klaine. Can't wait to read your many other fics!
J Addams chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This fic is absolutely wonderful! Applause for you, my friend! Just wondering - what inspired this concept? Other than coffee shops! (Which I can't blame you for because right now it's three in the morning and coffee sounds like the perfect inspiration!)
CoffeeAndShipping chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
My friend and I were reading this at lunch and we adored it. We were squealing aloud, this story is just too adorable. We agreed we both want to give you a hug and a kitten. Before we kill you by giving you a cat out of love I should probably ask if you're allergic...ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO CATS? Okay, I'm rambling. I AM SO GOING TO READ MORE STORIES BY YOU, I LOVE YOU! Okay,now I'm done with this extremely weird and creepy review.
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
aaaah! so cuute!
past decembers chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww, this was adorable.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ohmygosh, this was adorable and I can't believe I hadn't read it before! Amazing job! I loved it! :)
AULO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww cute love it one of the best one shots I ever read beautifully written thnkoo !
bettybox chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sjananakaiqhaakoq SO CUTE.
Kri5ti chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Aww! ADORABLE!
SimoneAW chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is just... amazing. I really LOVE the idea and it was just so... adorable.
zoro's underpants chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I din't think it was possible to smile this much ; w; This is so cute
Tin chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was really sweet and beautiful. Patience and persistence does give u nice fruit in the end. Love it. Thanks! Xoxoxo tin in fl
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »