Reviews for Bluebound Beginnings
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/23
interesting reading material for Severus :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Brilliant!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The ending made me squee :D
Moewe24aol.com chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Mylady,

I'm afraid that a pm is not possible without being properly registered with , but that's something I'd like to avoid (being an elderly woman and a mere just-for-fun-reader, not an author), so I'm going to take the liberty to send a short review this way, and I do hope sincerely that you still collect incoming review concerning previous stories. Thus, I'd like to send sort of an overall review for all of your work, if that's acceptable, because I found your profile page, i.e. the collection of your stories, only some days ago by coincidence, going through sort of a maze of other stories, their authors' profile pages, their favourite stories buttons and so on, and I have to say that I found your collection of stories enchanting! Not too long, sometimes just one-shots, just the right thing to enjoy when you have a quarter of an hour to spare for a cup of tea and a short story (duly Severus-filled, of course, for all the maniacs of us *g*). Your stories touch the heart somehow, they are humorous and a tad romantic in an unobtrusive way, just the right dose. They are written in a nice, elaborate style, well readable for no-native-speakers, always decent, and the characters are well discernible. Well, that's basically what I wanted to mention ... I think it's only fair - after having read most of your stories within the past few days - to let you have at least a short (?) feedback. One of the nicest pieces is this one I'm using the review button of, i.e. 'Bluebound Beginnings', but the 'Death (Angel of) comes-for-a-visit-stories' are quite funny too. Plus ... I learned what 'elevenses' means. Speaking of which ... (reviewing reader off...)

Thanks again, and I do hope very much that you might find the time and inspiration to write further stories of that kind?
Meanwhile, please accept sincere greetings from Germany!

MOEWE

Moewe24
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
super cute! I loved the progression :) thoughtful and imaginative
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Oh, I love it! I especially love that little addendum.

Hurrah for the Café Arabica, and the ouzo contained therein.

Oh, and perhaps some fun conversation, possibly leading to snarky love.
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Can you please please write a sequel?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I like it.
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh, so bittersweet.
Could you not be persuaded into writing what happens at 3:30?
I am still flustered over 'Death for Tea'...they both pass away, or is it just a social call?
pumpkin314159 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was great!
Slytherin-Me chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Loved, loved, loved this! So brilliantly and perfectly Severus! Utterly wonderful and truly did make my day! Thank you so much for this! You are a extremely talented writer and I am ever so grateful that you continue to write such beautiful stories!
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
) Es muy lindo. ¿Hay continuación?
WanderingMoon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
" He plucked it from her hands with a sickly smile and glided away."
That lovely sick bastard XD

nice little fic!
WanderingHeartontheroad chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wonder what happen after Cafe Arabica..
Love your story!