Reviews for Here's To New Beginnings
awsome!
TheTameDragon chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
WOOOHOOOOO! IM DOING MY HAPPY FABERRY DANCE
TheTameDragon chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
i love their friendship and Noah should have just punched whatever was left in frankenteen's head because i am sure its not brains
momo0424 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Gotta love Santana. She knows how to push people and make them think. Good for Quinn for finally growing a pair and going after Rachel.
momo0424 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Love the backstory and flashback scenes!
momo0424 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Quinn wants Rachel bad. I thought she was going to tear Puck apart when he tackled Rachel.

Rachel can calm and excite Quinn at the drop of a hat.

I figured she would freak after that kiss.
DAgron01 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
I really liked this chapter and can't wait for more!
Avardsin chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Nice update of two chapters, thanks... guessing rachel not a werewolf? bitten change of atitude could be because of sam and puck and not the bite :O but good story either way, keep up the good work :)
kiarcheo chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I hope Brittana beat some sense in Quinn's head...well, Santana. And Brittany will just console Rachel, now that they are friends :)
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Honestly, never understood why people apologize for long chapters. They are amazing! The best kind of chapters!

That being said...

"YOU taught yourself and Sam how to scream into the mic without messing up your vocal chords remember? And Rachel Berry does not do anything half assed, right?" Puck knows exactly how to handle Rachel :)

LOL just trying to picture Rachel yelling into a mic while wearing an animal sweater XD

"Can you believe it? After all the horrible things we did she still said she wanted to be my friend." it was so cute and sad at the same time...

'Oh Santana would.' LOL

I love Rachel's bromances with the guys!
phin33 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Great beginning to the story. Can't wait for the next update.
TheTameDragon chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
there was a kiss hazaa and oh god protective Quinn is hot :)