Reviews for What we do in the cold
Amethly chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great intro, can't wait to read more.
Yeah it sucks that over half of the Germano stories were taken off because of smutt. In fact I think a large chunk of APH fanfictions were taken down which is pretty sad. Instead of solving the problem the staff is just making it worse and encouraging it. Because once there are limited fanfictions people will feel complied to write and post the things they want to read which are stories like this.
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Post new chapter soon!
sassylaylay9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg amazing more chapters please.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
please write more! i can't stand cliff hangers! anyways, good job! I like how well you got their personalitys. i can't wait to see what madness is instore. :)
-JJBunnie19
Bookboy42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
There's going to be a shitstorm in the morning...
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
i love this story. i normally don't read germano but this one was worth the read. can't wait to read more.
GakupoFangirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
YAAAAAAAAAYY! So AWESOME! (Prussia speaking)

Anyhow update soon or the awesome me won't be happy and you don't want to see that do you? This story is awesome, but not as awesome as me and blah blah blah... this story is so great!

Bring on the lemon!
DouglasLovee chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
yay~ I've never read Germano before, so finding one that actually seems good was plus for me!

i really can't wait until the next chapter!

the idea for this fan-fiction is pretty awesome.(PRUSSIA 3)

I also really liked the writing style of this the mixture of sentence structure is very nice to read.

I wonder what will happen when they both wake up? *smirk*

Lemon! Lemon! Bring on the Lemon! 3333

thank you for writing this! i can't wait for chapter 2!
Bakage chapter 1 . 12/12/2011