Reviews for In Case of Emergency
NightSid chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Best story on here. Amazing
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This is an amazing fanfic. Seriously, I loved EVERY moment. Great job, all these months surely paid off, because it was so well-crafted.

Thank you so much for writing this. It's amazing :D
luvnstuff15 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I read all of this in one sitting and it is 3am and I am freaking the fuck out because everything about this is beautiful.

I wish I could write you long,in-depth review of this story, but I cannot at the moment. I am too exhausted and too blown away to actually formulate a response.

I will ask though, what happened to the Team? And Kaldur, and everyone else? Not that it really matters because they were not the main characters.

But your story is so beautifully crafted and i normally leave really long reviews for stories that i like but im exhausted and my eyes are closing as im typing but just knoe that your story is the epitome of greatness and i look forward to reading more of them and this was so beautiful
DefyingMyGravity chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
...EHHHHHHHHHH. LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEH?! This is, as I havr told my friends, the "destroyed by feels like whoa" story. And I don't even really know why I have so many feels except that I do. The inner conflict at the end is mind-blowing (and I honestly wouldn't have made the same choice as Dick - heck, I would've been one of the pod people!) And the switch perspectives, while a little scary in the beginning because WHAT HAPPENED TO DICK, helped a lot with getting the feel of everything (I like the Wally perspective best, but it's kind of a given for most as he's used most often) BUT what about that thing at the end where Dick saw data? Is Brother Eye IN HIM or something?
gimmepizza chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Oh my gosh! This story was so beautiful and is also the longest one shot I have come across by far. I love that they came up with a contingency plan for the zombie apocalypse. This was extremely well written and I think I enjoyed this more than the comics to be honest. Thank you for writing this it made me laugh and made me cry.
kb chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Loved this so much! It was so well characterized and thought out and pretty much amazing!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Holy shit. Holy fucking shitl This was AMAZING! Thank you!
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Your several months of hard work definitely paid off. That story was absolutely amazing. It had me hanging onto every word. Although I did find the whole 'Robin LITERALLY going into the computer' a bit too much, you wrote it in a way that made it fit, and well the DC universe can be a bit too much at times. After all, Batman went time traveling once didn't he? And travel through dimensions as you stated. Haha! Overall amazing though! Amazing job! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this story! It's suspenseful, well-written, and and the relationship between the three of them is amazing. Thank you for sharing! Good luck on your future writing, and God bless!
pat357 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
That was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Please, please, write a sequel! The universe might explode because of the sheer awesomeness of two fits like this, but fuck the universe!
TerraThorn chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is, hands down, the most epic storyline I've ever come across on this site. I would be thrilled if the tv company would steal this and make a movie out of it (and hopefully give the author due credit). Fantastic read!
Elita Zyra chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH FOR THIS GODDAMN AWESOME FIC RIGHT HERE
Ash9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Amazing story. So well-written an everyone in character. I have to say, I would have loved to see some bonding between Bats and Robin after this-Robin needed a little more comfort at the end of all that hurt! Thanks for sharing!
VivaAmerica chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
That little speck in the horizon you see is me being blown away by this awesome story.

Seriously.

Wow.

There... I can think of no words at the moment...

Excellent job.