Reviews for In Case of Emergency
Sayichi chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was amazing, thankyou for this wonderful story.
Miranda Highlander chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is movie worthy. You're a great writer.
silentpenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is completely genius. Oh my goodness I am so blown away, okay.

I don't know where to start with the praise, because the plot was properly amazing and hectic and just so chilling, and you've paced it perfectly. And Robin and Roy and Wally are so fleshed out and like completely like themselves and selfless and they understand each other so well. Also the scene where Robin became one with the computer is the most epic thing I've read in ages, really. You write wonderfully :)
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This may have not been the best thing for me to read before I went to bed but oh well! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
It's amazing. Would've liked to see bats and rob interaction but overall great
BluJFire chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Okay, so this might be a bit lengthy but I don't care.
So I first read this story about a year and a half ago. I don't know how I came across it; probably browsing and being bored. When first reading it, all I could think of was that it was really long. It took me about three days (staggered) to finish it. I favorited it mainly because I was happy to get through it. A few months later, I was looking through my favorites and saw it again. I decided to have another go at it. It piqued my interest and I actually enjoyed the fact that it was long. It gave me more time to understand and let the details sink in.

Fast forward to two days ago (between this time I read this story a few more times and enjoyed it even more every time), my family was going on a trip that had a four hour car drive. I don't have a data plan so no Internet. So I spent a while browsing fanfiction when I thought of this story. I immediately opened your story and spent the next hour or so copying and pasting it into my notes on my phone. (I did add a note on the bottom that says it is yours and I could never write anything so amazing) So on my four hour car drive, I read tis story on my phone. Twice. My little brothers kept trying to speak to me but I was enraptured and in my own little world that your writing had created for me. I found that about halfway through, I was missing a piece. But by then, I knew exactly what happened during that point and was able to continue reading. And I loved every moment of it.

So I just wanted to let you know that this might sound cheesy but I really enjoy your writing style, technique, and finesse. This story inspires me to work harder to make my work stronger and livelier. Thank you for this wonderful inspiration. Even though you probably won't read this, I just needed to get what I have inside out. (Again... Cliche; but true) And I'll probably end up reviewing your story each time I read it again. For the last time, thank you. Have a wonderful day/night.

-Blu J Fire (from my backup account)
TheQueenOfMusic chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww do you have an epilogue or something? Since this is such a great story, i just feel you should give it a more definite ending.
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is amazing. Like, I can't even describe how amazing it is. And I love that you include Roy in this rather than one of the others. Much more realistic that Roy (big bro, responsibility complex and everything) would be the one to get into this with them.

I am curious about whether or not you'll write (or have written?) something for an aftermath fic. Because I most definitely want to see that. Just know that your months of writing paid off. Big time. It's great. Really great. Like, I can't find a single thing wrong with it.
Reded chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Epic and awesome story!
A very compelling read, that I couldn't turn away from. This feels so much like it could be an (epic, season-finale-style double/triple) episode, you've written the characters so well. And I loved the Wally/Roy/Dick friendship in it.
Off to see the rest your stuff now!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
HOLY. SHIT. You, my dearest author, have to be the most brilliantly creative, wonderful, amazing author to grace this planet. I feel the need to ask... Will there ever be a sequel? I'm headed to your profile after this to check out what else you have (since they will no doubt be just as brilliant)
Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I want to make a comic out of this so bad, but I don't have enough artistic skill to do so.
Darkling Glow chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is one of the best YJ fanfics I've read on here yet. It was well written, everyone was in character, and everyones reactions were pretty realistic. The plot was unique and really well done, too. Although Robin's 'hallucination' at the end has me wondering if there may someday be a sequel. I'd definitely read it if you ever decided to write one.
mega-meg chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I absolutely loved it. The plot in its entirety was a page turner, not that there were any physical pages to turn. :)
You caught my attention at the beginning and didn't hesitate with any side stories that needed to be told for me to follow along. I also liked how you used your flashbacks sparingly and made the transitions going into each of them unique but still easy to follow.

Keep up the good work! (and the good stories)
hellhound330 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013